The Impact of Public and Private R&D n Farmers' Production Decisions: 1960-2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, William W. & Janzen, Edward L. & Dahl, Bruce L. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2003. "Issues In Development And Adoption Of Genetically Modified (Gm) Wheats," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23497, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & McBride, William D., 2002. "Adoption Of Bioengineered Crops," Agricultural Economics Reports 33957, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregate production; Midwestern agriculture; elasticities of supply and demand; public agricultural research; GM- crop varieties; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Q11; Q16; Q41;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-05-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-24 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .