On alternative USO financing mechanisms for the US postal market
In: The Role of the Postal and Delivery Sector in a Digital Age
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gautier Axel & Paolini Dimitri, 2011.
"Universal Service Financing in Competitive Postal Markets: One Size Does Not Fit All,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-30, September.
- A. Gautier & D. Paolini, 2010. "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets: one size does not fit all," Working Paper CRENoS 201014, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- GAUTIER, Axel & PAOLINI, Dimitri, 2011. "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets: one size does not fit all," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2336, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GAUTIER, Axel & PAOLINI, Dimitri, 2010. "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets : one size does not fill all," CORE Discussion Papers 2010032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Axel Gautier & Dimitri Paolini, 2010. "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets:One size does not fit all," CREPP Working Papers 1004, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2011. "The interaction between universal service costing and financing in the postal sector: a calibrated approach," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 89-110, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15386_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.