On alternative USO financing mechanisms for the US postal market
In: The Role of the Postal and Delivery Sector in a Digital Age
This volume, the result of the 21st Conference on Postal and Delivery Economics (Ireland, 2013), describes the continuing problem of the decline of the postal sector in the face of electronic competition and offers strategies for the survival of mail services in a digital age.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Edward Elgar Publishing in its series Chapters with number
15386_13.||Handle:|| RePEc:elg:eechap:15386_13||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.e-elgar.com|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.e-elgar.com Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gautier Axel & Paolini Dimitri, 2011.
"Universal Service Financing in Competitive Postal Markets: One Size Does Not Fit All,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-30, September.
- GAUTIER, Axel & PAOLINI, Dimitri, "undated". "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets: one size does not fit all," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2336, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GAUTIER, Axel & PAOLINI, Dimitri, 2010. "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets : one size does not fill all," CORE Discussion Papers 2010032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Axel Gautier & Dimitri Paolini, 2010. "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets:One size does not fit all," CREPP Working Papers 1004, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- A. Gautier & D. Paolini, 2010. "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets: one size does not fit all," Working Paper CRENoS 201014, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2011. "The interaction between universal service costing and financing in the postal sector: a calibrated approach," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 89-110, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15386_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.