Regulation and the burden of the net cost resulting from the Universal Service Obligation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner & Topias Uotila, 2014. "Regulation and the burden of the net cost resulting from the Universal Service Obligation," Chapters,in: The Role of the Postal and Delivery Sector in a Digital Age, chapter 15, pages 204-213 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaag Christian, 2011.
"Entry Deterrence and the Calculation of the Net Cost of Universal Service Obligations,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Christian Jaag, 2010. "Entry Deterrence and the Calculation of the Net Cost of Universal Service Obligations," Working Papers 0020, Swiss Economics.
- Jaag Christian, 2011. "What is an Unfair Burden? Compensating the Net Cost of Universal Service Provision," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-32, September.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2011. "The interaction between universal service costing and financing in the postal sector: a calibrated approach," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 89-110, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner & Jeffrey Yusof, 2014.
"Assessment of EU Postal Sector Policy during the Second Barroso Administration (2010-2014),"
0050, Swiss Economics.
- Jeffrey Yusof, 2014. "Assessment of EU Postal Sector Policy during the Second Barroso Administration (2010-2014)," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0414, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner & Jeffrey Yusof, 2014. "Assessment of EU Postal Sector Policy during the Second Barroso Administration (2010-2014)," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/117, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversal service obligation; burden of the net cost; regulatory delta approach;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-05-04 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2014-05-04 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chc:wpaper:0042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Jaag). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/swecoch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.