The Impact of the USO on the Profitability of Postal Service Provision in Finland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindhjem Henrik & Pedersen Simen, 2012. "Should Publicly Funded Postal Services be Reduced? A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Universal Service Obligation in Norway," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-33, June.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:45:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10663-016-9363-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Amador & Ana Cristina Soares, 2018.
"Competition in the Portuguese economy: insights from a profit elasticity approach,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 339-365, May.
- Ana Cristina Soares & João Amador, 2012. "Competition in the Portuguese Economy: Insights from a profit elasticity approach," Working Papers w201217, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João & Soares, Ana Cristina, 2013. "Competition in the Portuguese economy: insights from a profit elasticity approach," Working Paper Series 1603, European Central Bank.
- Marshall, William J & Yawitz, Jess B & Greenberg, Edward, 1981. "Optimal Regulation under Uncertainty," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 909-921, September.
- Jaag Christian, 2011. "What is an Unfair Burden? Compensating the Net Cost of Universal Service Provision," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-32, September.
- Harold Creusen & Bert Minne & Henry van der Wiel, 2006. "Competition in the Netherlands; an analysis of the period 1993-2001," CPB Document 136, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Chiara Peroni & Ivete Ferreira, 2012. "Competition and Innovation in Luxembourg," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 93-117, March.
- J. A. Bikker & M. van Leuvensteijn, 2008. "Competition and efficiency in the Dutch life insurance industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(16), pages 2063-2084.
More about this item
Keywordsuniversal service obligation; profitability; net cost; postal services;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:wpaper:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.