Möglichkeiten eines gemeinsam definierten Universaldienst Post und Telekommunikation aus ökonomischer und juristischer Sicht
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Haller & Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2014. "Calculating the net cost of home delivery obligations," Chapters,in: The Role of the Postal and Delivery Sector in a Digital Age, chapter 17, pages 227-239 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:4:y:2017:i:4:p:460-476 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Otter & Christian Watzl & Daniel Schwarz & Pamela Priess, 2017. "Towards sustainable logistics: study of alternative delivery facets," Post-Print hal-01861042, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversaldienst; Post; Telekommunikation;
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chc:studse:0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Jaag). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/swecoch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.