Pricing the Last Mile in the Postal Sector
In: Progress toward Liberalization of the Postal and Delivery Sector
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Lim, Yoonsung, 2001.
"An economic analysis of the receiver pays principle,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 231-260, June.
- Jeong-Yoo Kim & Yoonsung Lim, 2000. "An Economic Analysis of the Receiver Pays Principle," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0334, Econometric Society.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 2004. "On the Receiver-Pays Principle," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(1), pages 85-110, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2008. "Pricing in Competitive Two-Sided Mail Markets," Chapters, in: Michael A. Crew & Paul R. Kleindorfer (ed.), Competition and Regulation in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 10, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Urs Trinkner & Andreas Haller, 2014. "Impact of Discontinuance of Saturday Delivery for Letters and Flats," Studies and Reports, Swiss Economics, pages 1-65, February.
- Vincenzo Visco Comandini, 2007. "Servizi postali," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(4), pages 257-314, July-Augu.
- Urs Trinkner & Bernd Holznagel & Christian Jaag & Helmut Dietl & Haller Andreas, 2012. "Möglichkeiten eines gemeinsam definierten Universaldienst Post und Telekommunikation aus ökonomischer und juristischer Sicht," Studies and Reports, Swiss Economics, pages 1-79, September.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Urs Trinkner, 2008. "Developing Universal Postal Services in Latin America ? an Economic Perspective," Working Papers 0012, Swiss Economics, revised Nov 2008.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2016.
"Going beyond duopoly: Connectivity breakdowns under receiving party pays,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-9.
- Steffen Hoernig, 2014. "Going beyond duopoly: connectivity breakdowns under receiving party pays," Nova SBE Working Paper Series wp585, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
- Wellmann, Nicolas, 2019. "Are OTT messaging and mobile telecommunication an interrelated market? An empirical analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9).
- Armstrong, Mark, 2001. "The theory of access pricing and interconnection," MPRA Paper 15608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2007.
"On-net and off-net pricing on asymmetric telecommunications networks,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 171-188, June.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2006. "On-Net and Off-Net Pricing on Asymmetric Telecommunications Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 5588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Cambini & Tommaso M. Valletti, 2008.
"Information Exchange And Competition In Communications Networks,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 707-728, December.
- Cambini, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso, 2005. "Information Exchange and Competition in Communications Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 5031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2003. "Price Regulation of Access to Telecommunications Networks," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 830-862, September.
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Access Charges in the Presence of Call Externalities," Industrial Organization 0408009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2004.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2008. "Tariff-Mediated Network Externalities: Is Regulatory Intervention Any Good?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ulrich Berger, 2003. "Two-way interconnection and the collusive role of the access charge," Industrial Organization 0303011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Bill-and-Keep vs. Cost-Based Access Pricing Revisited," Industrial Organization 0408002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berger, Ulrich, 2005. "Bill-and-keep vs. cost-based access pricing revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 107-112, January.
- Stennek, Johan & Tangerås, Thomas, 2006.
"Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications,"
Working Paper Series
685, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Johan Stennek & Thomas Tangeras, 2008. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," Working Papers 08-09, NET Institute.
- Stennek, Johan & Tangerås, Thomas P., 2007. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," CEPR Discussion Papers 6073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hahn, Jong-Hee, 2003.
"Nonlinear pricing of telecommunications with call and network externalities,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 949-967, September.
- Jong-Hee Hahn, 2000. "Nonlinear Pricing of Telecommunications with Call and Network Externalities," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 2000/15, Department of Economics, Keele University, revised Nov 2001.
- Wellmann, Nicolas, 2017. "OTT-Messaging and Mobile Telecommunication: A Joint Market? An Empirical Approach," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169503, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Choi, Jay Pil & Jeon, Doh-Shin & KIM, Byung-Cheol, 2012. "Internet Interconnection and Network Neutrality," TSE Working Papers 12-355, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dejan Trifunović & Đorđe Mitrović, 2016. "Price Discrimination, Entry, And Switching Costs In Network Competition," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 61(209), pages 129-160, April - J.
- Sobolewski, Maciej & Czajkowski, Mikołaj, 2018.
"Receiver benefits and strategic use of call externalities in mobile telephony markets,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 16-27.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Maciej Sobolewski, 2016. "Strategic use of external benefits for entry deterrence: the case of a mobile telephony market," Working Papers 2016-27, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Sobolewski, Maciej, 2016. "Estimating call externalities in mobile telephony," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148706, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Peitz, Martin & Valletti, Tommaso M. & Wright, Julian, 2004. "Competition in telecommunications: an introduction," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 315-321, September.
- MacDonald, Ian A. & Meriluoto, Laura, 2005. "Efficient usage and access pricing in telephone networks," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 615-623, September.
- Thomas P. Tangerås, 2010. "Network Competition: Workhorse Resurrection," Working Papers 10-05, NET Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice Elasticity; Price Scheme; Postal Operator; Delivery Cost; Flat Rate;
All these keywords.
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topchp:978-0-387-29744-6_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.