Sender or Receiver: Who Should Pay to Exchange an Electronic Message?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Katz, Michael & E, Benjamin. Hermalin, 2005. "Sender or Receiver: Who should pay to Exchange an Electronic Messages?," Working Paper Series 3812, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baranes, Edmond & Poudou, Jean-Christophe, 2011.
"Internet access and investment incentives for broadband service providers,"
22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues
52196, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Edmond Baranes & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2011. "Internet access and investment incentives for broadband service providers," Working Papers 11-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2011.
- Rojas, Christian, 2017. "How much is an incoming message worth? Estimating the call externality," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 23-37.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Ángel Luis López, 2010. "Mobile Termination and Consumer Expectations under the Receiver-Pays Regime," Working Papers 10-12, NET Institute.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2014.
"Competition between multiple asymmetric networks: Theory and applications,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 57-69.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2010. "Competition Between Multiple Asymmetric Networks: Theory and Applications," CEPR Discussion Papers 8060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wilko Bolt & Sujit Chakravorti, 2008.
"Consumer choice and merchant acceptance of payment media,"
Working Paper Series
WP-08-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Wilko Bolt & Sujit Chakravorti, 2008. "Consumer Choice and Merchant Acceptance of Payment Media," DNB Working Papers 197, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2009.
"Mobile Termination and Mobile Penetration,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
777.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2009. "Mobile termination and mobile penetration," Economics Working Papers 1166, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Jeon, Doh-Shin, 2009. "Mobile Termination and Mobile Penetration," IDEI Working Papers 575, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Jeon, Doh-Shin, 2009. "Mobile Termination and Mobile Penetration," TSE Working Papers 09-070, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2009. "Mobile Termination and Mobile Penetration," Working Papers 393, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Jeon, Doh-Shin, 2009. "Mobile termination and mobile penetration," IESE Research Papers D/816, IESE Business School.
- Simon P. Anderson & André de Palma, 2009. "Information congestion," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(4), pages 688-709.
- de Bijl, P.W.J. & Brunekreeft, G. & van Damme, E.E.C. & Larouche, P. & Shelkoplyas, N. & Sorana, V., 2005. "Interconnected Networks," Discussion Paper 2005-007, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Bolt, Wilko & Tieman, Alexander F., 2008. "Heavily skewed pricing in two-sided markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1250-1255, September.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & López, Ángel L., 2014. "Who Should Pay for Two-way Interconnection?," IESE Research Papers D/1102, IESE Business School.
- Engel, Christoph, 0.
"Competition in a pure world of Internet telephony,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 530-540, September.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Competition in a Pure World of Internet Telephony," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_1, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Schmalensee Richard, 2011. "Why is Platform Pricing Generally Highly Skewed?," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(4), pages 1-13, December.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Sjaak Hurkens, 2007. "A Retail Benchmarking Approach to Efficient Two-way Access Pricing: Two-Part Tariffs," Working Papers 07-11, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Sobolewski, Maciej, 2016. "Estimating call externalities in mobile telephony," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148706, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Maciej Sobolewski, 2016. "Strategic use of external benefits for entry deterrence: the case of a mobile telephony market," Working Papers 2016-27, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Angel L. Lopez, 2014. "Who should pay for two-way interconnection?," Working Papers 774, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Julian Wright, 2012. "Why payment card fees are biased against retailers," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 43(4), pages 761-780, December.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Sjaak Hurkens, 2008. "A retail benchmarking approach to efficient two-way access pricing: no termination-based price discrimination-super-†," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(3), pages 822-849.
- Michael L. Katz, 2005. "What do we know about interchange fees and what does it mean for public policy? : commentary on Evans and Schmalensee," Proceedings – Payments System Research Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue May, pages 121-137.
- Cambini, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso, 2005. "Information Exchange and Competition in Communications Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 5031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Frans Saxén, 2014. "The No Surcharge Rule and Merchant Competition," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 39-66, March.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2008. "A Retail Benchmarking Approach to Efficient Two-Way Access Pricing: Termination-Based Price Discrimination with Elastic Subscription Demand," Working Papers 08-41, NET Institute, revised Nov 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:35:y:2004:3:p:423-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.