Intellectual Property Rights and the Future of Universal Service Obligations in Communications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siebert, Ralph & von Graevenitz, Georg, 2006.
"How Licensing Resolves Hold-Up: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel Data Model with Unobserved Heterogeneity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siebert, Ralph & Graevenitz, Georg von, 2006. "How Licensing Resolves Hold-Up: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel Data Model with Unobserved Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 105, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- M. Maegli & C. Jaag & M. Koller & U. Trinkner, 2010. "Postal Markets and Electronic Substitution: What is the Impact of Intermodal Competition on Regulatory Practices and Institutions?," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 11(4), pages 382-398, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit, 2006. "State-Dependent Intellectual Property Rights Policy," NBER Working Papers 12775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Linn, 2004.
"Market Size in Innovation: Theory and Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(3), pages 1049-1090.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Linn, 2003. "Market Size in Innovation: Theory and Evidence From the Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 10038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Linn, 2004. "Market Size in Innovation: Theory and Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," Levine's Working Paper Archive 228400000000000002, David K. Levine.
- Helmuth Cremer & Philippe De Donder & François Boldron & Bernard Roy, 2008.
"Social Costs and Benefits of the Universal Service Obligation in the Postal Market,"
Chapters,in: Competition and Regulation in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boldron, François & Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Joram, Denis & Roy, Bernard, 2007. "Social costs and benefits of the universal service obligation in the postal market," IDEI Working Papers 456, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jaag Christian, 2011.
"Entry Deterrence and the Calculation of the Net Cost of Universal Service Obligations,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Christian Jaag, 2010. "Entry Deterrence and the Calculation of the Net Cost of Universal Service Obligations," Working Papers 0020, Swiss Economics.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2011. "The future of the USO - Economic rationale for universal services and implications for a future-oriented USO," Working Papers 0026, Swiss Economics.
- Denicolo, Vincenzo, 1996. "Patent Races and Optimal Patent Breadth and Length," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 249-265, September.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2006. "Innovation and Incentives," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693437, January.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversal service obligation; Communications; Intellectual Property;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-05-22 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2013-05-22 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-05-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-05-22 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2013-05-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-REG-2013-05-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chc:wpaper:0040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Jaag). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/swecoch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.