Innovation and Incentives
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George J. Borjas & Kirk B. Doran, 2015.
"Prizes and Productivity: How Winning the Fields Medal Affects Scientific Output,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(3), pages 728-758.
- Kirk B. Doran & George J. Borjas, 2013. "Prizes and Productivity- How Winning the Fields Medal Affects Scientific Output," Working Papers 022, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- George J. Borjas & Kirk B. Doran, 2013. "Prizes and Productivity: How Winning the Fields Medal Affects Scientific Output," NBER Working Papers 19445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giebe, Thomas, 2014.
"Innovation contests with entry auction,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 165-176.
- Giebe, Thomas, 2010. "Innovation Contests with Entry Auction," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 307, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Anupam B. Jena & Stéphane Mechoulan & Tomas J. Philipson, 2010. "Altruism and Innovation in Health Care," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 497-518.
- Meek, William R. & Pacheco, Desirée F. & York, Jeffrey G., 2010. "The impact of social norms on entrepreneurial action: Evidence from the environmental entrepreneurship context," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 493-509, September.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:89-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shakun D. Mago & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012.
"Multi-Battle Contests: An Experimental Study,"
12-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Shakun D. Mago & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2016. "Multi-Battle Contests: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 16-25, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Mago, Shakun & Sheremeta, Roman, 2016. "Multi-Battle Contests: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 74524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:10:y:2013:i:06:n:s0219877013400270 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7720 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Alessandro Riboni, 2014. "Why Stare Decisis?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(4), pages 726-738, October.
- Haeussler, Carolin & Sauermann, Henry, 2013. "Credit where credit is due? The impact of project contributions and social factors on authorship and inventorship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 688-703.
- Christian Jaag, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Future of Universal Service Obligations in Communications," Working Papers 0040, Swiss Economics.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:19:y:2015:i:03:n:s1363919615400058 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:57-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burr, Chrystie & Knauff, Malgorzata & Stepanova, Anna, 2013. "On the prisoner’s dilemma in R&D with input spillovers and incentives for R&D cooperation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 254-261.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:14:y:2010:i:05:n:s1363919610002921 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation economics; intellectual property; institutional incentives;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262693437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .