Postal and Regulatory Reform in Intermodal Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2011.
"Postal Markets and Electronic Substitution: Implications for Regulatory Practices and Institutions in Europe,"
Chapters,in: Reinventing the Postal Sector in an Electronic Age, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Postal Markets and Electronic Substitution: Implications for Regulatory Practices and Institutions in Europe," Working Papers 0023, Swiss Economics.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2011. "The future of the USO - Economic rationale for universal services and implications for a future-oriented USO," Working Papers 0026, Swiss Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaag Christian, 2013.
"Price Regulation and the Financing of Universal Services in Network Industries,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 125-150, September.
- Christian Jaag, 2013. "Price Regulation and the Financing of Universal Services in Network Industries," Working Papers 0039, Swiss Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Postal market; Substitution; Intermodal competition;
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-11-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2011-11-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2011-11-01 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chc:wpaper:0031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Jaag). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/swecoch.html .