Postal and Regulatory Reform in Intermodal Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2011.
"Postal Markets and Electronic Substitution: Implications for Regulatory Practices and Institutions in Europe,"
Chapters,in: Reinventing the Postal Sector in an Electronic Age, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Postal Markets and Electronic Substitution: Implications for Regulatory Practices and Institutions in Europe," Working Papers 0023, Swiss Economics.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2011. "The future of the USO - Economic rationale for universal services and implications for a future-oriented USO," Working Papers 0026, Swiss Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaag Christian, 2013.
"Price Regulation and the Financing of Universal Services in Network Industries,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 125-150, September.
- Christian Jaag, 2013. "Price Regulation and the Financing of Universal Services in Network Industries," Working Papers 0039, Swiss Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Postal market; Substitution; Intermodal competition;
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-11-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2011-11-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2011-11-01 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chc:wpaper:0031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Jaag). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/swecoch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.