Report NEP-IPR-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jérôme Danguy & Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2013. "On the Origins of the Worldwide Surge in Patenting: An Industry Perspective on the R&D-Patent Relationship," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman, 2013. "Patents and Cumulative Innovation: Causal Evidence from the Courts," CEP Discussion Papers dp1205, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nomura, Takashi & Okada, Saori & Yoshizaki, Takeshi, 2013. "Features of IP rights enforcement in Korea and China," IDE Discussion Papers 417, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Christian Jaag, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Future of Universal Service Obligations in Communications," Working Papers 0040, Swiss Economics.
- Niceto S. Poblador, 2012. "The Promise of the Science Commons and the Tragedy of Intellectual Property Rights : The University’s IPR Policy in Perspective," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201212, University of the Philippines School of Economics.