Effects of institutions on the integration of end-users’ knowledge in ServPPINs: lessons from two case studies in agro-environmental knowledge-intensive services
In: Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services
This book is devoted to the study of public–private innovation networks in services (ServPPINs). These are a new type of innovation network which have rapidly developed in service economies. ServPPINs are collaborations between public and private service organisations, their objective being the development of new and improved services which encompass both technological and non-technological innovations.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Edward Elgar Publishing in its series Chapters with number
14802_12.||Handle:|| RePEc:elg:eechap:14802_12||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.e-elgar.com|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.e-elgar.com Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 1998.
"Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services,"
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114123, HAL.
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114106, HAL.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002.
"Innovation in the service economy: the new wealth of nations,"
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2002. "Innovation in the Service Economy: the New Wealth of Nations," Post-Print hal-01111977, HAL.
- Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, FaIz, 2005. "Mapping innovation dynamics in hospitals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 817-835, August.
- Faïz Gallouj, 1991. "Les formes de l'innovation dans les services de conseil," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 57(1), pages 25-45.
- Jean Gadrey & Faïz Gallouj & Olivier Weinstein, 1995. "New modes of innovation: how services benefit industry," Post-Print halshs-01114102, HAL.
- Saviotti, P. P. & Metcalfe, J. S., 1984. "A theoretical approach to the construction of technological output indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 141-151, June.
- Jean Gadrey & Faïz Gallouj, 1998.
"The Provider-Customer Interface in Business and Professional Services,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 01-15, April.
- Jean Gadrey & Faïz Gallouj, 1998. "The Provider-Customer Interface in Business and Professional Services," Post-Print halshs-01133184, HAL.
- Pierre Labarthe, 2005. "Trajectoires d'innovation des services et inertie institutionnelle : dynamique du conseil dans trois agricultures européennes," Géographie, économie, société, Lavoisier, vol. 7(3), pages 289-311.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011.
"The determinants of electronic traceability adoption: a firm‐level analysis of French agribusiness,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 379-397, June.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011. "The determinants of electronic traceability adoption: a firm-level analysis of French agribusiness," Post-Print halshs-01228086, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14802_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.