The distribution and dispersion of debt burden ratios among households in Poland and its implications for financial stability
In: Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 2
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dawid, Żochowski & Sławomir, Zajączkowski, 2006. "The Distribution and Dispersion of Debt Burden Ratios Among Households in Poland and its Implications for Financial Stability," MPRA Paper 692, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Oct 2006.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gergely Kiss & Márton Nagy & Balázs Vonnák, 2006. "Credit Growth in Central and Eastern Europe: Convergence or Boom?," MNB Working Papers 2006/10, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Jerzy Pruski & Dawid Zochowski, 2006.
"Changes in the financing structure of the real economy in Poland - challenges for the banking sector,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 313-25
Bank for International Settlements.
- Pruski, Jerzy & Żochowski, Dawid, 2005. "Changes in the financing structure of the real economy in Poland - challenges for the banking sector," MPRA Paper 328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alena Bicakova & Zuzana Prelcova & Renata Pasalicova, 2010. "Who Borrows and Who May Not Repay?," Working Papers 2010/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Adam Głogowski, 2008. "Macroeconomic determinants of Polish banks’ loan losses – results of a panel data study," NBP Working Papers 53, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Pradeep Mitra & Marcelo Selowsky & Juan Zalduendo, 2010. "Turmoil at Twenty : Recession, Recovery, and Reform in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2682.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisifc:26-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .