The Distribution and Dispersion of Debt Burden Ratios Among Households in Poland and its Implications for Financial Stability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Slawomir Zajaczkowski & Dawid Zochowski, 2007. "The distribution and dispersion of debt burden ratios among households in Poland and its implications for financial stability," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 2, volume 26, pages 62-74 Bank for International Settlements.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerzy Pruski & Dawid Zochowski, 2006.
"Changes in the financing structure of the real economy in Poland - challenges for the banking sector,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 313-25
Bank for International Settlements.
- Pruski, Jerzy & Żochowski, Dawid, 2005. "Changes in the financing structure of the real economy in Poland - challenges for the banking sector," MPRA Paper 328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gergely Kiss & Márton Nagy & Balázs Vonnák, 2006. "Credit Growth in Central and Eastern Europe: Convergence or Boom?," MNB Working Papers 2006/10, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alena Bicakova & Zuzana Prelcova & Renata Pasalicova, 2010. "Who Borrows and Who May Not Repay?," Working Papers 2010/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Adam Głogowski, 2008. "Macroeconomic determinants of Polish banks’ loan losses – results of a panel data study," NBP Working Papers 53, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Pradeep Mitra & Marcelo Selowsky & Juan Zalduendo, 2010. "Turmoil at Twenty : Recession, Recovery, and Reform in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2682, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial stability; debt burden; sebt service burden; haousehold indebtedness;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2006-12-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-12-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .