Home high above and home deep down below -- lending in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Banai, Ádám & Király, Júlia & Nagy, Márton, 2012. "„Home high above and home deep down below?” Lending in Hungary," MPRA Paper 40333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2010.
"Internal capital markets and lending by multinational bank subsidiaries,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2006. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," DNB Working Papers 101, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- De Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2009. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," MPRA Paper 13164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basso, Henrique S. & Calvo-Gonzalez, Oscar & Jurgilas, Marius, 2011. "Financial dollarization: The role of foreign-owned banks and interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 794-806, April.
- Ceyla Pazarbasioglu & Gudrun Johnsen & Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers & Inci Ötker, 2005. "Assessing and Managing Rapid Credit Growth and the Role of Supervisory and Prudential Policies," IMF Working Papers 05/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Sándor Sóvágó, 2011. "Identifying supply and demand in the Hungarian corporate loan market," MNB Occasional Papers 2011/94, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Attila Csajbók & András Hudecz & Bálint Tamási, 2010. "Foreign currency borrowing of households in new EU member states," MNB Occasional Papers 2010/87, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Calvo-Gonzalez, Oscar & Basso, Henrique S. & Jurgilas, Marius, 2007. "Financial dollarization: the role of banks and interest rates," Working Paper Series 748, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilyana Dimova & Piyabha Kongsamut & Jérôme Vandenbussche, 2016. "Macroprudential Policies in Southeastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 16/29, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:1:y:2018:i:9:p:60-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Vandenbussche & Ursula Vogel & Enrica Detragiache, 2015.
"Macroprudential Policies and Housing Prices: A New Database and Empirical Evidence for Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(S1), pages 343-377, March.
- Jerome Vandenbussche & Ursula Vogel & Enrica Detragiache, 2012. "Macroprudential Policies and Housing Price; A New Database and Empirical Evidence for Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 12/303, International Monetary Fund.
- Pál Péter Kolozsi & Ádám Banai & Balázs Vonnák, 2015. "Phasing out household foreign currency loans: schedule and framework," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 14(3), pages 60-87.
- Dorothee Bohle, 2017. "Mortgaging Europe’s periphery," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 124, European Institute, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform; Currencies and Exchange Rates; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Emerging Markets;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-10-15 (Banking)
- NEP-REG-2011-10-15 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2011-10-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.