Did Bologna reform improve school-to-work transition of graduates? Evidence from Slovenia
In: Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacLeod, Bentley, 2009.
"Anti-Lemons: School Reputation and Educational Quality,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt3rc708kd, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- W. Bentley MacLeod & Miguel Urquiola, 2009. "Anti-Lemons: School Reputation and Educational Quality," NBER Working Papers 15112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lena Lindahl & Håkan Regnér, 2005.
"College Choice and Subsequent Earnings: Results Using Swedish Sibling Data,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(3), pages 437-457, September.
- Lindahl, Lena & Regnér, Håkan, 2003. "College choice and subsequent earnings. Results using Swedish sibling data," Working Paper Series 4/2003, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Kelly, Elish & O'Connell, Philip J. & Smyth, Emer, 2010.
"The economic returns to field of study and competencies among higher education graduates in Ireland,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 650-657, August.
- Elish Kelly & Philip O'Connell & Emer Smyth, 2008. "The Economic Returns to Field of Study and Competencies Among Higher Education Graduates in Ireland," Papers WP242, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:lan:wpaper:4769 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arcidiacono, Peter, 2004. "Ability sorting and the returns to college major," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 343-375.
- Ferrall, Christopher & Betts, Julian & Finnie, Ross, 2000. "The Transition to Work for Canadian University Graduates: Time to First Job, 1982-1990," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000141e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Simone Tuor & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Risk-Return Trade-Offs to Complete Educational Paths: Vocational, Academic and Mixed," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0031, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Genda, Yuji & Kurosawa, Masako, 2001. "Transition from School to Work in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 465-488, December.
- Dominic J. Brewer & Eric Eide & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1996. "Does It Pay To Attend An Elite Private College? Cross Cohort Evidence on the Effects of College Quality on Earnings," NBER Working Papers 5613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loury, Linda Datcher & Garman, David, 1995. "College Selectivity and Earnings," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 289-308, April.
- A N Nguyen & J Taylor, 2005. "From school to first job: a longitudinal analysis," Working Papers 565907, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1062 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steve Bradley & Anh Ngoc Nguyen, 2004. "The School-to-Work Transition," Chapters, in: Geraint Johnes & Jill Johnes (ed.),International Handbook on the Economics of Education, chapter 13, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Blakemore, Arthur E & Low, Stuart A, 1984. "Sex Differences in Occupational Selection: The Case of College Majors," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 157-163, February.
More about this item
Keywordsschool-to-work transition; employability; Bologna Declaration;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aec:ieed06:06-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aedeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.