The Transition to Work for Canadian University Graduates: Time to First Job, 1982-1990
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Eckstein & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1995.
"Duration to First Job and the Return to Schooling: Estimates from a Search-Matching Model,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 263-286.
- Eckstein, Z. & Wolpin, K.I., 1992. "Duration to First Job and the Return to Schooling : Estimates form a Search -Matching Model," Papers 13-92, Tel Aviv.
- Ferrall, Christopher, 1997.
"Unemployment Insurance Eligibility and the School-to-Work Transition in Canada and the United States,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 115-129, April.
- Ferrall, Christopher, 1996. "Unemployment Insurance Eligibility and the School to Work Transition in Canada and the United States," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 273308, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Christopher Ferrall & Julian Betts & Ross Finnie, 2006.
"The Role Of University Characteristics In Determining Post-graduation Outcomes: Panel Evidence From Three Recent Canadian Cohorts,"
1055, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Ferrall, Christopher & Betts, Julian & Finnie, Ross, 2007. "The Role of University Characteristics in Determining Post-graduation Outcomes: Panel Evidence from Three Recent Canadian Cohorts," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007292e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J Taylor & A N Nguyen, 2003. "Transition from school to first job: the influence of educational attainment," Working Papers 540112, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Aurora Galego & António Caleiro, 2009.
"Understanding the Transition to Work for First Degree University Graduates in Portugal: The case of the University of Évora,"
Economics Working Papers
06_2009, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Galego, Aurora & Caleiro, António, 2009. "Understanding the Transition to Work for First Degree University Graduates in Portugal -- The Case of the University of Évora," EconStor Preprints 144149, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Polona Domadenik & Dasa Farcnik, 2011. "Did Bologna reform improve school-to-work transition of graduates? Evidence from Slovenia," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6, in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.),Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 40, pages 649-665, Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Ragui Assaad & Christine Binzel & May Gadallah, 2010. "Transitions To Employment And Marriage Among Young Men In Egypt," Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(01), pages 39-88.
- Gartell, Marie, 2009. "Unemployment and subsequent earnings for Swedish college graduates: a study of scarring effects," Working Paper Series 2009:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren and youth; Education; training and learning; Employment and unemployment; Job training and educational attainment; Labour; Labour market activities; Outcomes of education; Work transitions and life stages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2000141e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.