The Transition to Work for Canadian University Graduates: Time to First Job, 1982-1990
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Eckstein & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1995.
"Duration to First Job and the Return to Schooling: Estimates from a Search-Matching Model,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 263-286.
- Eckstein, Z. & Wolpin, K.I., 1992. "Duration to First Job and the Return to Schooling : Estimates form a Search -Matching Model," Papers 13-92, Tel Aviv.
- Julian Betts & Christopher Ferrall & Ross Finnie, 2006.
"The Role of University Characteristics in Determining Post-Graduation Outcomes: Panel Evidence from Three Recent Canadian Cohorts,"
1055, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Betts, Julian & Ferrall, Christopher & Finnie, Ross, 2007. "The Role of University Characteristics in Determining Post-graduation Outcomes: Panel Evidence from Three Recent Canadian Cohorts," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007292e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Ferrall, Christopher, 1997. "Unemployment Insurance Eligibility and the School-to-Work Transition in Canada and the United States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 115-129, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J Taylor & A N Nguyen, 2003. "Transition from school to first job: the influence of educational attainment," Working Papers 540112, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Aurora Galego & António Caleiro, 2009.
"Understanding the Transition to Work for First Degree University Graduates in Portugal: The case of the University of Évora,"
Economics Working Papers
06_2009, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Galego, Aurora & Caleiro, António, 2009. "Understanding the Transition to Work for First Degree University Graduates in Portugal -- The Case of the University of Évora," EconStor Preprints 144149, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Polona Domadenik & Dasa Farcnik, 2011. "Did Bologna reform improve school-to-work transition of graduates? Evidence from Slovenia," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6,in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 40, pages 649-665 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:02:y:2010:i:01:n:s1793812010000162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gartell, Marie, 2009. "Unemployment and subsequent earnings for Swedish college graduates: a study of scarring effects," Working Paper Series 2009:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren and youth; Education; training and learning; Employment and unemployment; Job training and educational attainment; Labour; Labour market activities; Outcomes of education; Work transitions and life stages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2000141e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .