Passage des etudes au travail chez les diplomes des universites canadiennes : duree de recherche d'un premier emploi, 1982-1990
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Eckstein & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1995.
"Duration to First Job and the Return to Schooling: Estimates from a Search-Matching Model,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 263-286.
- Eckstein, Z. & Wolpin, K.I., 1992. "Duration to First Job and the Return to Schooling : Estimates form a Search -Matching Model," Papers 13-92, Tel Aviv.
- Julian Betts & Christopher Ferrall & Ross Finnie, 2006.
"The Role of University Characteristics in Determining Post-Graduation Outcomes: Panel Evidence from Three Recent Canadian Cohorts,"
1055, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Betts, Julian & Ferrall, Christopher & Finnie, Ross, 2007. "The Role of University Characteristics in Determining Post-graduation Outcomes: Panel Evidence from Three Recent Canadian Cohorts," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007292e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Ferrall, Christopher, 1997. "Unemployment Insurance Eligibility and the School-to-Work Transition in Canada and the United States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 115-129, April.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren and youth; Education; training and learning; Employment and unemployment; Job training and educational attainment; Labour; Labour market activities; Outcomes of education; Work transitions and life stages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3f:2000141f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .