The transition from university to work: a multilevel approach to the analysis of the time to obtain the first job
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerulli-Harms, Annette, 2017. "Generation Internship: The Impact of Internships on Early Labour Market Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 11163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hee-Koung Joeng & Ming-Hui Chen & Sangwook Kang, 2016. "Proportional exponentiated link transformed hazards (ELTH) models for discrete time survival data with application," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 38-62, January.
- Paolo Buonanno & Dario Pozzoli, 2009.
"Early Labour Market Returns to College Subject,"
CEIS, vol. 23(4), pages 559-588, December.
- Paolo Buonanno & Dario Pozzoli, 2007. "Early Labour Market Returns to College Subject," Working Papers (-2012) 0705, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Buonanno, Paolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "Early Labour Market Returns to College Subjects," Working Papers 08-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Santos, Miguel, 2010. "From Training to Labour Market. Holocletic Model," MPRA Paper 26617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Sagaon TEYSSIER & Nawal ZAAJ, 2015. "Hazard analysis for interval-censored duration of non-employment: school-to-work transition of vocational training graduates in Morocco," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 161-178.
- Marelli Enrico & Sciulli Dario & Signorelli Marcello, 2014.
"Skill mismatch of graduates in a local labour market,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 2, pages 181-194.
- Enrico Marelli & Dario Sciulli & Marcello Signorelli, 2014. "Skill Mismatch of Graduates in a Local Labour Market," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 181-194.
- G. Boero & T. Laureti & R. Naylor, 2005. "An econometric analysis of student withdrawal and progression in post-reform Italian Universities," Working Paper CRENoS 200504, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Guillaume Horny & Rute Mendes & Gerard J. Van den Berg, 2006.
"Job mobility in Portugal: a Bayesian study with matched worker-firm data,"
Working Papers of BETA
2006-32, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Rute Mendes & Gerard J. Van den Berg & Guillaume Horny, 2007. "Job mobility in Portugal: a Bayesian study with matched worker-firm data," 2007 Meeting Papers 454, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dijk, J. van & Broersma, L. & Edzes, A.J.E. & Venhorst, V.A, 2011. "Brain drain of brain gain? Hoger opgeleiden in grote steden in Nederland," Research Reports vavenhorst, University of Groningen, Urban and Regional Studies Institute (URSI).
- Dario Pozzoli, 2009.
"The Transition to Work for Italian University Graduates,"
CEIS, vol. 23(1), pages 131-169, March.
- Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "The Transition to Work for Italian University Graduates," Working Papers 08-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:labour:v:31:y:2017:i:4:p:494-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daša Farcnik & Polona Domadenik, 2012. "Has the Bologna reform enhanced the employability of graduates? Early evidence from Slovenia," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Patrizia Ordine & Giuseppe Rose, 2011. "Educational Mismatch and Wait Unemployment," Working Papers 19, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Gabriele BALLARINO & Massimiliano BRATTI, 2006. "Fields of study and graduates’ occupational outcomes in Italy during the 90s. Who won and who lost?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Maria Cristiana Martini & Luigi Fabbris, 2017. "Beyond Employment Rate: A Multidimensional Indicator of Higher Education Effectiveness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 351-370, January.
- Patrizia Luongo, 2010. "Inequality of Opportunity in the Labour Market Entry of Graduates in Italy," SERIES 0030, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised May 2010.
- Simona Iammarino & Elisabetta Marinelli, 2012. "Education-Job (Mis)Matching And Interregional Migration: Italian University Graduates’ Transition To Work," Working Papers 8, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Sep 2012.
- Montserrat Hernández-LÓPEZ & José Juan Cáceres-HERNÁNDEZ, 2016. "Forecasting The Composition Of Demand For Higher Education Degrees By Genetic Algorithms," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(3), pages 153-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:164:y:2001:i:2:p:293-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.