Jonas Kristoffer Westin
(50%) Institutionen för Transportvetenskap Stockholm, Sweden
Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (KTH)
RePEc:edi:itkthse (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Centrum för regionalvetenskap Umeå, Sweden
: 090-786 60 79
090-786 51 21
S-901 87, Umeå
RePEc:edi:ceumuse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Westin, Jonas & Kågeson, Per, 2011. "Can high speed rail offset its embedded emissions?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:16, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Jonas Westin, 2011. "Labor Market Effects of Road Pricing in a Population with Continuously Distributed Value of Time," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1458, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Westin, Jonas & Kågeson, Per, 2011.
"Can high speed rail offset its embedded emissions?,"
Working papers in Transport Economics
2011:16, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Chiambaretto, Paul & Decker, Christopher, 2012. "Airâ€“rail intermodal agreements: Balancing the competition and environmental effects," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 36-40.
- Tiziana D'Alfonso & Changmin Jiang & Valentina Bracaglia, 2015. "Air transport and high-speed rail competition: environmental implications and mitigation strategies," DIAG Technical Reports 2015-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Grimaldi, Raffaele & Beria, Paolo, 2013. "Open issues in the practice of cost benefit analysis of transport projects," MPRA Paper 53766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chester, Mikhail V. & Ryerson, Megan S., 2014. "Grand challenges for high-speed rail environmental assessment in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 15-26.
- Westin, Jonas & de Jong, Gerard & Vierth, Inge & Krüger, Niclas & Karlsson, Rune & Johansson, Magnus, 2015. "Baserunning - analyzing the sensitivity and economies of scale of the Swedish national freight model system using stochastic production-consumption-matrices," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:10, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI), revised 15 Sep 2016.
- Stanis£Aw Brzeziñski & Dariusz Liszewski, 2014. "Development Perspectives Of Passenger Rail Transport In Poland And Chosen European Union Countries," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 8(2), pages 5-10, December.
- Jonas Westin, 2011.
"Labor Market Effects of Road Pricing in a Population with Continuously Distributed Value of Time,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p1458, European Regional Science Association.
- Anderstig, Christer & Berglund, Svante & Eliasson, Jonas & Andersson, Matts & Pyddoke, Roger, 2012. "Congestion charges and labour market imperfections: “Wider economic benefits” or “losses”?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:4, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2012-07-29. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2012-07-29. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jonas Kristoffer Westin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.