Efficiency of Decentralized Road Investment and Pricing in a Multi-Jurisdictional City with Spillovers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hikaru Ogawa & David E. Wildasin, 2009.
"Think Locally, Act Locally: Spillovers, Spillbacks, and Efficient Decentralized Policymaking,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1206-1217, September.
- Hikaru Ogawa & David E. Wildasin, 2007. "Think Locally, Act Locally: Spillovers, Spillbacks, and Efficient Decentralized Policymaking," CESifo Working Paper Series 2142, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hikaru Ogawa & David Wildasin, 2007. "Think Locally, Act Locally: Spillovers, Spillbacks, and Efficient Decentralized Policymaking," Working Papers 2007-06, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Helsley, Robert W., 2011. "Sprawl and blight," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 205-213, March.
- Wheaton, William C., 1998. "Land Use and Density in Cities with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 258-272, March.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1977. "Cost-benefit analysis and the second best land use for transportation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 483-503, October.
- Jonas Westin & Joel P. Franklin & Sofia Grahn-Voorneveld & Stef Proost, 2012. "How to decide on regional infrastructure to achieve intra-regional acceptability and inter-regional consensus?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 617-643, August.
- Anas, Alex & Pines, David, 2008. "Anti-sprawl policies in a system of congested cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 408-423, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Borger & Stef Proost, 2016.
"The political economy of pricing and capacity decisions for congestible local public goods in a federal state,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(5), pages 934-959, October.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2013. "The political economy of pricing and capacity decisions for congestible local public goods in a federal state," Working Papers 2013020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsdecentralization; road pricing; congestion; spillovers;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_4384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.