FAR regulations and unpriced transport congestion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1983. "The economics of urban yard space: An "implicit-market" model for housing attributes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 216-234, March.
- Mun, Se-il & Konishi, Ko-ji & Yoshikawa, Kazuhiro, 2003. "Optimal cordon pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 21-38, July.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455.
- Anas, Alex & Pines, David, 2008. "Anti-sprawl policies in a system of congested cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 408-423, September.
- Tatsuhito Kono & Takayuki Kaneko & Hisa Morisugi, 2010. "Necessity of minimum floor area ratio regulation: a second-best policy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(3), pages 523-539, June.
- Arnott, Richard J., 1979. "Unpriced transport congestion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 294-316, October.
- Arnott, Richard J & MacKinnon, James G, 1978. "Market and Shadow Land Rents with Congestion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 588-600, September.
- Anas, Alex & Rhee, Hyok-Joo, 2007. "When are urban growth boundaries not second-best policies to congestion tolls?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 263-286, March.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-797, September.
- Wheaton, William C., 1998. "Land Use and Density in Cities with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 258-272, March.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1977. "Cost-benefit analysis and the second best land use for transportation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 483-503, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takayama, Yuki & Kuwahara, Masao, 2017.
"Bottleneck congestion and residential location of heterogeneous commuters,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 65-79.
- Takayama, Yuki & Kuwahara, Masao, 2016. "Bottleneck congestion and residential location of heterogeneous commuters," MPRA Paper 68940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Tikoudis & Erik T. Verhoef & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2015. "Second-best Urban Tolls in a Monocentric City with Housing Market Regulations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-006/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jyh-Bang Jou & Tan (Charlene) Lee, 2015. "How Do Density Ceiling Controls Affect Housing Prices and Urban Boundaries?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 219-241, February.
- Zhang, Wenjia & Kockelman, Kara M., 2016. "Congestion pricing effects on firm and household location choices in monocentric and polycentric cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-12.
- Rhee, Hyok-Joo & Yu, Sanggyun & Hirte, Georg, 2014. "Zoning in cities with traffic congestion and agglomeration economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 82-93.
More about this item
KeywordsFAR regulation; Second-best; Transport congestion;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:42:y:2012:i:6:p:931-937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.