Zoning, first-best, second-best, and third-best criteria for allocating land for roads
No abstract is available for this item.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2012.
"Endogenous vehicle-type choices in a monocentric city,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 749-760.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2012. "Endogenous Vehicle-Type Choices in a Monocentric City," MPRA Paper 47589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 2007. "Urban growth boundaries: An effective second-best remedy for unpriced traffic congestion?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 263-273, November.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2005. "Urban Growth Boundaries: An Effective Second-Best Remedy for Unpriced Traffic Congestion?," Working Papers 050610, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Rainald Borck & Jan K. Brueckner, 2016. "Optimal Energy Taxation in Cities," CESifo Working Paper Series 5711, CESifo Group Munich.
- Akai, Nobuo & Fukushima, Takashi & Hatta, Tatsuo, 1998. "Optimality of a Competitive Equilibrium in a Small Open City with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 181-198, March.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 2014. "Cordon tolling in a city with congested bridges," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 235-242.
- Grimes, Arthur & Liang, Yun, 2009. "Spatial determinants of land prices: Does Auckland’s metropolitan urban limit have an effect?," MPRA Paper 68803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Wenjia & Kockelman, Kara M., 2016. "Optimal policies in cities with congestion and agglomeration externalities: Congestion tolls, labor subsidies, and place-based strategies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 64-86.
- Anas, Alex, 2012. "The optimal pricing, finance and supply of urban transportation in general equilibrium: A theoretical exposition," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 64-76.
- Zhang, Wenjia & Kockelman, Kara M., 2016. "Congestion pricing effects on firm and household location choices in monocentric and polycentric cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-12.
- Hirte, Georg & Rhee, Hyok-Joo, 2016. "Regulation versus Taxation," CEPIE Working Papers 05/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Frederick Guy, 2013. "Small, Local and Cheap? Walkable and Car-oriented Retail in Competition," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 425-442, February.
- Frederick Guy, 2013. "Small, local and cheap? Walkable and car-oriented retail in competition," Management Working Papers 2, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Jan 2013.
- Wheaton, William C., 1998. "Land Use and Density in Cities with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 258-272, March.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2015. "Urban Land Use," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2014. "Urban land use," CEPR Discussion Papers 10282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2014. "Cordon Tolling in a City with Congested Bridges," CESifo Working Paper Series 4898, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jou, Jyh-Bang, 2012. "Efficient growth boundaries in the presence of population externalities and stochastic rents," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 349-357.
- Kono, Tatsuhito & Joshi, Kirti Kusum, 2012. "A new interpretation on the optimal density regulations: Closed and open city," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 223-234.
- Kono, Tatsuhito & Joshi, Kirti Kusum & Kato, Takeaki & Yokoi, Takahisa, 2012. "Optimal regulation on building size and city boundary: An effective second-best remedy for traffic congestion externality," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 619-630.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:17:y:1985:i:2:p:167-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed