Optimizing system resilience: A facility protection model with recovery time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martine Labbé & Patrice Marcotte & Gilles Savard, 1998. "A Bilevel Model of Taxation and Its Application to Optimal Highway Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-1), pages 1608-1622, December.
- Zeynep Gümüş & Christodoulos Floudas, 2005. "Global optimization of mixed-integer bilevel programming problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 181-212, July.
- Scaparra, Maria P. & Church, Richard L., 2008. "An exact solution approach for the interdiction median problem with fortification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 76-92, August.
- Azaiez, M.N. & Bier, Vicki M., 2007. "Optimal resource allocation for security in reliability systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 773-786, September.
- Garg, Manish & Smith, J. Cole, 2008. "Models and algorithms for the design of survivable multicommodity flow networks with general failure scenarios," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1057-1071, December.
- O'Hanley, Jesse R. & Church, Richard L., 2011. "Designing robust coverage networks to hedge against worst-case facility losses," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(1), pages 23-36, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Lee Yang & Benjamin J. C. Yuan & Chi-Yo Huang, 2015. "Key Determinant Derivations for Information Technology Disaster Recovery Site Selection by the Multi-Criterion Decision Making Method," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-40, May.
- Ivanov, Dmitry & Pavlov, Alexander & Pavlov, Dmitry & Sokolov, Boris, 2017. "Minimization of disruption-related return flows in the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 503-513.
- Torabi, S.A. & Mansouri, S.A., 2015. "Integrated business continuity and disaster recovery planning: Towards organizational resilienceAuthor-Name: Sahebjamnia, N," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 261-273.
- Fahimnia, Behnam & Jabbarzadeh, Armin, 2016. "Marrying supply chain sustainability and resilience: A match made in heaven," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 306-324.
- Sarhadi, Hassan & Tulett, David M. & Verma, Manish, 2017. "An analytical approach to the protection planning of a rail intermodal terminal network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 511-525.
- Faturechi, Reza & Miller-Hooks, Elise, 2014. "Travel time resilience of roadway networks under disaster," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 47-64.
- Karabulut, Ezgi & Aras, Necati & Kuban Altınel, İ., 2017. "Optimal sensor deployment to increase the security of the maximal breach path in border surveillance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 19-36.
- Stefano Starita & M. Paola Scaparra & Jesse R. O’Hanley, 2017. "A dynamic model for road protection against flooding," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(1), pages 74-88, January.
- Annarelli, Alessandro & Nonino, Fabio, 2016. "Strategic and operational management of organizational resilience: Current state of research and future directions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-18.
- Jabbarzadeh, Armin & Fahimnia, Behnam & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Moghadam, Hani Shahmoradi, 2016. "Designing a supply chain resilient to major disruptions and supply/demand interruptions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 121-149.
- repec:eee:transe:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:13-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Ying & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Ralphs, Ted K. & Xue, Zhaojie, 2016. "The competitive facility location problem under disruption risks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 453-473.
- Medal, Hugh R. & Pohl, Edward A. & Rossetti, Manuel D., 2014. "A multi-objective integrated facility location-hardening model: Analyzing the pre- and post-disruption tradeoff," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 257-270.
- Kamalahmadi, Masoud & Parast, Mahour Mellat, 2016. "A review of the literature on the principles of enterprise and supply chain resilience: Major findings and directions for future research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 116-133.
- Ivanov, Dmitry & Pavlov, Alexander & Dolgui, Alexandre & Pavlov, Dmitry & Sokolov, Boris, 2016. "Disruption-driven supply chain (re)-planning and performance impact assessment with consideration of pro-active and recovery policies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 7-24.
- Starita, Stefano & Scaparra, Maria Paola, 2016. "Optimizing dynamic investment decisions for railway systems protection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 543-557.
- O’Hanley, Jesse R. & Scaparra, M. Paola & García, Sergio, 2013. "Probability chains: A general linearization technique for modeling reliability in facility location and related problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 63-75.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in strategic planning; Location; Protection; Bilevel programming; Decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:217:y:2012:i:3:p:519-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.