Report NEP-TRE-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gnann, Till & Plötz, Patrick & Funke, Simon & Wietschel, Martin, 2014. "What is the market potential of electric vehicles as commercial passenger cars? A case study from Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S14/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ciccone, Alice, 2014. "Is it all about CO2 emissions? The environmental effects of a tax reform for new vehicles in Norway," Memorandum 19/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Proost, Stef & Westin, Jonas, 2014. "Race to the top in traffic calming," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:24, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2014. "Roads, labor markets, and human capital : evidence from rural Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7139, The World Bank.
- Hangtian Xu, 2014. "Revisit' the Silk Road: A Quasi-Experiment Approach Estimating the Effects of Railway Speed-Up Project on China-Central Asia Exports," ERSA conference papers ersa14p78, European Regional Science Association.
- Voigtländer, Nico & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2014. "Highway To Hitler," CEPR Discussion Papers 9983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hisa MORISUGI, 2014. "Measurements of Value of Time and Transportation Benefits by using Observable Demand," ERSA conference papers ersa14p395, European Regional Science Association.
- Srour, F.J. & Agatz, N.A.H. & Oppen, J., 2014. "Strategies for Handling Temporal Uncertainty in Pickup and Delivery Problems with Time Windows," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2014-015-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Carol A. Dahl, 2014. "What do we know about gasoline demand elasticities?," Working Papers 2014-11, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Yulia Shitova & Yury Shitov, 2014. "Analysis of commuting labor flows of population in Moscow agglomeration using GIS technologies," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1788, European Regional Science Association.
- marie delaplace & sylvie bazin & francesca pagliara & Antonio Sposaro, 2014. "High Speed Rail System and the Tourism Market: Between Accessibility, Image and Coordination Tool," ERSA conference papers ersa14p282, European Regional Science Association.