Airâ€“rail intermodal agreements: Balancing the competition and environmental effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Kai Hüschelrath, 2011. "Antitrust Immunity For Airline Alliances," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 335-380.
- Franke, Markus, 2004. "Competition between network carriers and low-cost carriersâ€”retreat battle or breakthrough to a new level of efficiency?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-21.
- Westin, Jonas & Kågeson, Per, 2011. "Can high speed rail offset its embedded emissions?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:16, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Vibes, Catherine, 2005.
"Intermodal and Intramodal Competition in Passenger Rail Transport,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5004, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Vibes, Catherine, 2005. "Intermodal and Intramodal Competition in Passenger Rail Transport," IDEI Working Papers 345, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Givoni, Moshe & Banister, David, 2006. "Airline and railway integration," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 386-397, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:4:p:161-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song, Fangqing & Hess, Stephane & Dekker, Thijs, 2018. "Accounting for the impact of variety-seeking: Theory and application to HSR-air intermodality in China," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 99-111.
- Daniel Albalate & Germá Bel, 2015. "La experiencia internacional en alta velocidad ferroviaria," Working Papers 2015-02, FEDEA.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Juan Carlos Martín & Concepción Román & Raffaele Scuderi, 2017. "Air and HST Multimodal Products. A Segmentation Analysis for Policy Makers," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 911-934, September.
- Román, Concepción & Martín, Juan Carlos, 2014. "Integration of HSR and air transport: Understanding passengers’ preferences," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 129-141.
- Jiang, Changmin & D'Alfonso, Tiziana & Wan, Yulai, 2017. "Air-rail cooperation: Partnership level, market structure and welfare implications," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 461-482.
- Alessandro Avenali & Tiziana D'Alfonso & Alberto Nastasi & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2019. "High-speed rail and air transport integration in hub-and-spoke networks. The role of airports," DIAG Technical Reports 2019-09, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Avenali, Alessandro & Bracaglia, Valentina & D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco, 2017. "Benefits and costs of vertical agreements between airlines and high-speed rail operators," Working Papers 17_5, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Li, Zhi-Chun & Sheng, Dian, 2016. "Forecasting passenger travel demand for air and high-speed rail integration service: A case study of Beijing-Guangzhou corridor, China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 397-410.
- Chiambaretto, Paul & Baudelaire, ClÃ©ment & Lavril, Thibaut, 2013. "Measuring the willingness-to-pay of air-rail intermodal passengers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 50-54.
- Fabian Gabelberger, 2017. "Konkurrenz und Kooperation von Hochgeschwindigkeitsverkehr auf der Schiene und Flugverkehr. Intermodales Reisen in Europa und Perspektiven für Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 90(3), pages 193-204, March.
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Dehon, Catherine & Givoni, Moshe, 2014. "Does European high-speed rail affect the current level of air services? An EU-wide analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 461-475.
- Li, Xiaoyu & Jiang, Changmin & Wang, Kun & Ma, Jun, 2018. "Determinants of partnership levels in air-rail cooperation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 88-96.
More about this item
KeywordsAirlineâ€“railway agreements; Airline environmental policy; Competition policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:23:y:2012:i:c:p:36-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.