Antitrust immunity for airline alliances
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiambaretto, Paul & Decker, Christopher, 2012. "Airâ€“rail intermodal agreements: Balancing the competition and environmental effects," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 36-40.
- Firgo, Matthias & Kügler, Agnes, 2014.
"Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
4347, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp188, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," WIFO Working Papers 479, WIFO.
- Gayle, Philip G. & Thomas, Tyson, 2016.
"Assessing firm behavior in carve-out markets: Evidence on the impact of carve-out policy,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 178-194.
- Gayle, Philip & Thomas, Tyson, 2016. "Assessing Firm Behavior in Carve-out Markets: Evidence on the Impact of Carve-out Policy," MPRA Paper 71205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brouwer, E. & Ozbugday, F.C., 2011. "Competition Law, Antitrust Immunity and Profits : A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Discussion Paper 2011-038, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Kai Hüschelrath, 2013.
"Airline Alliances, Antitrust Immunity, and Market Foreclosure,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1368-1385, October.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2010. "Airline alliances, antitrust immunity and market foreclosure," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2012. "Airline alliances, antitrust immunity and market foreclosure," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-083 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stephen Martin, 2012. "Market Structure and Market Performance," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(2), pages 87-108, March.
- Víctor Valdés, 2013. "Fallas del mercado y del gobierno en el sector aeronáutico mexicano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 15(29), pages 253-283, July-Dece.
More about this item
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.