Antitrust immunity for airline alliances
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiambaretto, Paul & Decker, Christopher, 2012. "Airâ€“rail intermodal agreements: Balancing the competition and environmental effects," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 36-40.
- Firgo, Matthias & Kügler, Agnes, 2014.
"Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
4347, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp188, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," WIFO Working Papers 479, WIFO.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Kai Hüschelrath, 2013.
"Airline Alliances, Antitrust Immunity, and Market Foreclosure,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1368-1385, October.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2010. "Airline alliances, antitrust immunity and market foreclosure," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2012. "Airline alliances, antitrust immunity and market foreclosure," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-083 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gayle, Philip G. & Thomas, Tyson, 2016.
"Assessing firm behavior in carve-out markets: Evidence on the impact of carve-out policy,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 178-194.
- Gayle, Philip & Thomas, Tyson, 2016. "Assessing Firm Behavior in Carve-out Markets: Evidence on the Impact of Carve-out Policy," MPRA Paper 71205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brouwer, E. & Ozbugday, F.C., 2011. "Competition Law, Antitrust Immunity and Profits : A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Discussion Paper 2011-038, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stephen Martin, 2012. "Market Structure and Market Performance," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(2), pages 87-108, March.
- Víctor Valdés, 2013. "Fallas del mercado y del gobierno en el sector aeronáutico mexicano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 15(29), pages 253-283, July-Dece.
More about this item
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .