Fallas del mercado y del gobierno en el sector aeronáutico mexicano
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Kai Hüschelrath, 2011. "Antitrust Immunity For Airline Alliances," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 335-380.
- Tomas Serebrisky, 2011. "Airport Economics in Latin America and the Caribbean : Benchmarking, Regulation, and Pricing," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2389.
- Ablanedo-Rosas, JosÃ© Humberto & Gemoets, Leopoldo A., 2010. "Measuring the efficiency of Mexican airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 343-345.
- Piermartini, Roberta & Rousová, Linda, 2008. "Liberalization of air transport services and passenger traffic," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2008-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Peter Nedergaard, 2006. "Market Failures and Government Failures: A Theoretical Model of the Common Agricultural Policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 385-405, June.
- Agustin Ros, 2011. "The Determinants of Pricing in the Mexican Domestic Airline Sector: The Impact of Competition and Airport Congestion," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(1), pages 43-60, January.
- Douglas W. Caves & Laurits R. Christensen & Michael W. Tretheway, 1984. "Economies of Density versus Economies of Scale: Why Trunk and Local Service Airline Costs Differ," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 471-489, Winter.
- Wilfred Dolfsma, 2011. "Government Failure — Four Types," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 593-604.
More about this item
Keywordsfallas del mercado; fallas del estado; sector aeronáutico;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:15:y:2013:i:29:p:253-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.