|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics West Lafayette, Indiana (United States)
Krannert School of Management
1310 Krannert Building, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1310
RePEc:edi:depurus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yaroslav Rosokha & Julian Romero, 2017. "Constructing Stategies in the Indefinitely Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma Game," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1298, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Yaroslav Rosokha & Kenneth Younge, 2017. "Motivating Innovation: The Effect of Loss Aversion on the Willingness to Persist," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1301, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Yaroslav Rosokha & Chi Sheh, 2017. "Uncertainty about Informed Trading in Dealer Markets - An Experiment"," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1299, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Yaroslav Rosokha & Julian Romero, 2017. "The Evolution of Cooperation: The Role of Costly Strategy Adjustments," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1300, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Othon M. Moreno & Yaroslav Rosokha, 2016. "Learning under compound risk vs. learning under ambiguity – an experiment," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 137-162, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (3) 2017-11-26 2017-11-26 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-MST: Market Microstructure (1) 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2017-11-26. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yaroslav Rosokha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.