Altruism and strategic giving in children and adolescents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John, Katrin & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2017.
"Gender Differences in the Development of Other-Regarding Preferences,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John, Katrin & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2017. "Gender Differences in the Development of Other-Regarding Preferences," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-607, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
Keywordsaltruism; developmental decision-making; repeated games; strategic giving;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2017-09-24 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2017-09-24 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2017-09-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .