Report NEP-SOC-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe, Arnaud, 2017. "Incarcerate one to calm the others? Spillover effects of incarceration among criminal groups: Job Market Paper," TSE Working Papers 17-840, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2017. "Strategic Behavior of Moralists and Altruists," TSE Working Papers 17-833, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Buechel, Berno & Mechtenberg, Lydia & Petersen, Julia, 2017. "Peer effects on perseverance," FSES Working Papers 488, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Vittorio Pelligra & Tommaso Reggiani, 2017. "Information, belief elicitation and threshold effects in the 5X1000 tax scheme: a framed field experiment," Framed Field Experiments 00613, The Field Experiments Website.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Stefania Bortolotti & Simona Cicognani & Antonio Filippin, 2017. "The drunk side of trust: Social capital generation at gathering events," Working Papers of BETA 2017-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kao, Lang & Huang, Yi-Hui Christine & Lu, Yuanhang, 2017. "Institutional Responsiveness, Authoritarian Orientation and the Internet’s Impact on Institutional Trust Across East Asia," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168499, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Guy Meunier & Ingmar Schumacher, 2017. "The importance of considering optimal government policy when social norms matter for the private provision of public goods," Working Papers 2017.17, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Peng, Kun & Cao, Bolin, 2017. "Being online daters or not: Effects of individual factors, peers influence, and social reality," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168534, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Wensi Xie, 2017. "The Origins of Financial Development: How the African Slave Trade Continues to Influence Modern Finance," NBER Working Papers 23800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D & Kodaverdian, Niree, 2017. "Altruism and strategic giving in children and adolescents," CEPR Discussion Papers 12288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van den Dam, Rob, 2017. "The trust factor in the digital economy: Why privacy and security is fundamental for successful ecosystems," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168536, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- James Fearon & Macartan Humphreys, 2017. "Why do women co-operate more in women’s groups?," WIDER Working Paper Series 163, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).