The drunk side of trust: Social capital generation at gathering events
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Massimo Egidi & Elena Manzoni, 2023.
"Target-the-Two: a lab-in-the-field experiment on routinization,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Massimo Egidi & Elena Manzoni, 2021. "Target-the-Two: A Lab-in-the-field Experiment on Routinization," GREDEG Working Papers 2021-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Francesco Passarelli & Giulia Urso & Hana Cosic, 2019.
"Privatization of a Tourism Event: Do Attendees Perceive it as a Risky Cultural Lottery?,"
Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(9), pages 1-16, May.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Hana Cosic & Francesco Passarelli & Giulia Urso, 2016. "Privatization of a tourism event: Do attendees perceive it as a risky cultural lottery?," Working Papers of BETA 2016-26, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Francesco Passarelli & Giulia Urso & Hana Cosic, 2019. "Privatization of a Tourism Event : Do Attendees Perceive it as a Risky Cultural Lottery?," Post-Print halshs-02398648, HAL.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2023. "Festival Games: Inebriated and Sober Altruists," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2022-03, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Saeid Abbasian & Anna Lundberg, 2020. "Between Fire and Ice: Experiences of the Persian Fire Festival in a Nordic Setting," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(24), pages 1-16, December.
- Woojin Lee & Haeyoon Kwon, 2021. "The Influence of Personal Involvement on Festival Attendees’ Revisit Intention: Food and Wine Attendees’ Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-17, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural event; Instantaneous social capital; Generalized trust; Blood alcohol concentration; Tourist.;
All these keywords.
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2017-09-24 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2017-09-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2017-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.