Report NEP-NEU-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "Strategic complexity and the value of thinking," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1296, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Shirokova, G. & Laskovaia, A. & Osiyevskyy, O., 2016. "Planning still matters: Exploring the association between venture cognitive logic and performance in different institutional contexts," Working Papers 6447, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Sergio Beraldo, 2017. "An Impossibility Result on Nudging Grounded in the Theory of Intentional Action," CSEF Working Papers 485, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 30 Sep 2017.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan & Kodaverdian, Niree, 2017. "Altruism and strategic giving in children and adolescents," CEPR Discussion Papers 12288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerhardt, Holger & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Willrodt, Jana, 2017. "Does self-control depletion affect risk attitudes?," MPRA Paper 81490, University Library of Munich, Germany.