Dipartimento di Economia, Management e Metodi Quantitativi (DEMM) Milano, Italy
Università degli Studi di Milano
: +39 02 503 16486
+39 02 503 16475
Via Conservatorio 7 - 20122 Milano
RePEc:edi:damilit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Andrea Riganti & Luigi Siciliani & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2017. "The effect of waiting times on demand and supply for elective surgery: Evidence from Italy," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(s2), pages 92-105, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andrea Riganti & Luigi Siciliani & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2017.
"The effect of waiting times on demand and supply for elective surgery: Evidence from Italy,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(s2), pages 92-105, September.
- M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini & R. Verzulli, 2018. "Disentangling the effect of waiting times on hospital choice: Evidence from a panel data analysis," Working Papers wp1118, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dardanoni, V.; & Laudicella, M.; & Li Donni, P.;, 2018. "Hospital Choice in the NHS," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paolo Berta & Carla Guerriero & Rosella Levaggi, 2018. "The dark side of fiscal federalism:evidence from hospital care in Italy," Working papers 72, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Riganti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.