Cost-Containment Policies in Healthcare Sector: the example of ESTAV in Tuscany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tella, Eija & Virolainen, Veli-Matti, 2005. "Motives behind purchasing consortia," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 161-168, January.
- Siciliani, Luigi & Hurst, Jeremy, 2005. "Tackling excessive waiting times for elective surgery: a comparative analysis of policies in 12 OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 201-215, May.
- Abadie, Alberto & Diamond, Alexis & Hainmueller, Jens, 2011. "Synth: An R Package for Synthetic Control Methods in Comparative Case Studies," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 42(i13).
- Abadie, Alberto & Diamond, Alexis & Hainmueller, Jens, 2010. "Synthetic Control Methods for Comparative Case Studies: Estimating the Effect of Californiaâ€™s Tobacco Control Program," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(490), pages 493-505.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Ferran A. Mazaira-Font, 2020. "Ensuring Stability, Accuracy and Meaningfulness in Synthetic Control Methods: The Regularized SHAP-Distance Method," IREA Working Papers 202005, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2020.
- Bruno Ferman & Cristine Pinto & Vitor Possebom, 2020.
"Cherry Picking with Synthetic Controls,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 39(2), pages 510-532, March.
- Ferman, Bruno & Pinto, Cristine Campos de Xavier & Possebom, Vítor Augusto, 2016. "Cherry picking with synthetic controls," Textos para discussão 420, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Ferman, Bruno & Pinto, Cristine & Possebom, Vitor, 2017. "Cherry Picking with Synthetic Controls," MPRA Paper 78213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Vega & César Martinell, 2019. "El legado económico del general Velasco: consecuencias a largo plazo del intervencionismo," Revista Economía, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, vol. 42(84), pages 102-133.
- Runst, Petrik & Höhle, David, 2022. "The German eco tax and its impact on CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C).
- Dillender, Marcus O. & Heinrich, Carolyn J. & Houseman, Susan N., 2016. "Health insurance reform and part-time work: Evidence from Massachusetts," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 151-158.
- MichaÅ‚ Marcin Kobierecki & MichaÅ‚ Pierzgalski, 2022. "Sports Mega-Events and Economic Growth: A Synthetic Control Approach," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 23(5), pages 567-597, June.
- Martinelli, Cesar & Vega, Marco, 2019.
"The economic legacy of General Velasco: Long-term consequences of interventionism,"
2019-010, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Cesar Martinelli & Marco Vega, 2019. "The Economic Legacy of General Velasco: Long-Term Consequences of Interventionism," Working Papers 1071, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Dec 2019.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Brendan Saloner, 2018.
"Substance Use Treatment Provider Behavior and Healthcare Reform: Evidence from Massachusetts,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 76-101, January.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Brendan Saloner, 2015. "Substance Use Treatment Provider Behavior and Healthcare Reform: Evidence from Massachusetts," DETU Working Papers 1511, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Diego Zambiasi & Steven Stillman, 2020.
"The Pot Rush: Is Legalized Marijuana A Positive Local Amenity?,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 58(2), pages 667-679, April.
- Zambiasi, Diego & Stillman, Steven, 2018. "The Pot Rush: Is Legalized Marijuana a Positive Local Amenity?," IZA Discussion Papers 11392, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gius, Mark, 2020. "Examining the impact of child access prevention laws on youth firearm suicides using the synthetic control method," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Brodeur, Abel & Cook, Nikolai & Wright, Taylor, 2021.
"On the effects of COVID-19 safer-at-home policies on social distancing, car crashes and pollution,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 106(C).
- Brodeur, Abel & Cook, Nikolai & Wright, Taylor, 2020. "On the Effects of COVID-19 Safer-At-Home Policies on Social Distancing, Car Crashes and Pollution," IZA Discussion Papers 13255, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brodeur, Abel & Cook, Nikolai & Wright, Taylor, 2021. "On the Effects of COVID-19 Safer-At-Home Policies on Social Distancing, Car Crashes and Pollution," GLO Discussion Paper Series 774, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Zhou, Xun & Eskelinen, Juha & Malo, Pekka, 2021. "Design Flaw of the Synthetic Control Method," MPRA Paper 106328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margherita Russo & Francesco Pagliacci, 2016. "Socio-economic effects of an earthquake:does sub-regional counterfactual sampling matter in estimates? An empirical test on the 2012 Emilia-Romagna earthquake," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0139, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Bluszcz, Julia & Valente, Marica, 2020. "The Economic Costs of Hybrid Wars: The Case of Ukraine," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-25.
- Jimenez, Raul & Mercado, Jorge, 2014.
"Energy intensity: A decomposition and counterfactual exercise for Latin American countries,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 161-171.
- Jimenez Mori, Raul Alberto & Mercado Díaz, Jorge Enrique, 2013. "Energy Intensity: A Decomposition and Counterfactual Exercise for Latin American Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4594, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mideksa, Torben K., 2013. "The economic impact of natural resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 277-289.
- Yuan Li & Martin Kleimann & Hans-Jörg Schmerer, 2021. "Estimating causal effects of BRI infrastructure projects based on the synthetic control method," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 103-129, December.
- Stefan Klößner & Ashok Kaul & Gregor Pfeifer & Manuel Schieler, 2018. "Comparative politics and the synthetic control method revisited: a note on Abadie et al. (2015)," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, Springer;Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics, vol. 154(1), pages 1-11, December.
- McCloud, Nadine, 2022. "Does domestic investment respond to inflation targeting? A synthetic control investigation," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 98-134.
- Alice Lépissier & Matto Mildenberger, 2021. "Unilateral climate policies can substantially reduce national carbon pollution," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 166(3), pages 1-21, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCost containment; Healthcare sector; Synthetic Control;
All these keywords.
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2017-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.