School of Economics and Management Hubei, China
RePEc:edi:iewhucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Hideo Konishi & Chen-Yu Pan, 2018. "Silent Promotion of Agendas: Campaign Contributions and Ideological Polarization," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 944, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 25 Jul 2018.
- Hideo Konishi & Chen-Yu Pan, 2017. "Campaign Contributions for Free Trade: Salient and Non-salient Agendas," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 926, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hideo Konishi & Chen-Yu Pan, 2016. "Partisan and Bipartisan Gerrymandering," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 922, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 09 Feb 2017.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (3) 2016-12-04 2017-05-21 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2017-05-21 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2017-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chen-Yu Pan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.