Report NEP-POL-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-François Laslier & Karine van der Straeten, 2016. "Strategic Voting in Multi-Winner Elections with Approval Balloting: A Theory for Large Electorates," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01304688, HAL.
- Meya, Johannes & Poutvaara, Panu & Schwager, Robert, 2017. "Pocketbook voting, social preferences, and expressive motives in referenda," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 312, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Tyutin, Anton & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2017. "On Legislative Lobbying under Political Uncertainty," TSE Working Papers 17-807, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Jiekun Huang, 2017. "All the President’s Friends: Political Access and Firm Value," NBER Working Papers 23356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hideo Konishi & Chen-Yu Pan, 2017. "Campaign Contributions for Free Trade: Salient and Non-salient Agendas," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 926, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Heuristic voting under the Alternative Vote: the efficiency of “sour grapes" behavior," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01168670, HAL.
- Xavier Cuadras Morató & Toni Rodon, 2017. "The Dog that Didn’t Bark: On the Effect of the Great Recession on the Surge of Secessionism," Working Papers 968, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ryo Izawa, 2017. "Under Political Uncertainties:Organisational Changes in the Imperial Continental Gas Association, 1824?1987," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 24 Classification-, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Núñez Ferrer, Jorge, 2016. "The Multiannual Financial Framework post-2020: Balancing political ambition and realism," CEPS Papers 11999, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Tomoko Matsumoto & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2018. "Mobility and Continuity of Political Elites over Phases of Regime Change," CIGS Working Paper Series 17-004E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Nicolas Veron, 2017. "Governance and Ownership of Significant Euro Area Banks," Policy Briefs PB17-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.