Report NEP-CDM-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prato, Carlo & Wolton, Stephane, 2017. "Wisdom of the Crowd? Information Aggregation and Electoral Incentives," MPRA Paper 82753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukinova, Evgeniya & Babkina, Tatiana & Sedush, Anna & Menshikov, Ivan & Menshikova, Olga & Myagkov, Mikhail, 2017. "Sociality is Not Lost with Monetary Transactions within Social Groups," MPRA Paper 82800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hideo Konishi & Chen-Yu Pan, 2018. "Silent Promotion of Agendas: Campaign Contributions and Ideological Polarization," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 944, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 25 Jul 2018.
- Anthony Edo & Yvonne Giesing & Jonathan Öztunc & Panu Poutvaara, 2017. "Immigration and Electoral Support for the Far Left and the Far Right," Working Papers 2017-20, CEPII research center.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Simon Lapointe & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2018. "Does decentralization of decisions increase the stability of large groups?," Working Papers 1802, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Vaz, Ana & Vicente, Pedro C, 2018. "Voting and Peer Effects: Experimental Evidence from Mozambique," CEPR Discussion Papers 12580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mitja Stefancic & Silvio Goglio & Ivana Catturani, 2017. "Democratic Governance Mechanisms in Cooperative Banks: A Reassessment," Euricse Working Papers 1799, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Chong, Alberto & Leï¿½n, Gianmarco & Roza, Vivian & Valdivia, Martin & Vega, Gabriela, 2017. "Urbanization Patterns, Information Diffusion and Female Voting in Rural Paraguay," CEPR Discussion Papers 12516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoinette Baujard & Frédéric Gavrel & Herrade Igersheim & Jean-François Laslier & Isabelle Lebon, 2018. "How voters use grade scales in evaluative voting," Post-Print halshs-01618039, HAL.
- Peshkovskaya, Anastasia & Myagkov, Mikhail & Babkina, Tatiana & Lukinova, Evgeniya, 2017. "Do Women Socialize Better? Evidence from a Study on Sociality Effects on Gender Differences in Cooperative Behavior," MPRA Paper 82797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adnan, Wifag & Miaari, Sami H., 2018. "Voting Patterns and the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 11261, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Troiano, Ugo A., 2018. "Labor Market Attitudes and Experienced Political Institutions," MPRA Paper 83927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Ryan & Mansour, Hani & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2018. "Closing the Gender Gap in Leadership Positions: Can Expanding the Pipeline Increase Parity?," IZA Discussion Papers 11263, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Protopapas, Panos, 2018. "On strategy-proofness and single-peakedness: median-voting over intervals," MPRA Paper 83939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Xue, 2018. "Experiments on cooperation, institutions, and social preferences," Other publications TiSEM d3cf4dba-b0f3-4643-a267-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Grunewald, Andreas & Kräkel, Matthias, 2017. "Fake News," IZA Discussion Papers 11207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).