Report NEP-CDM-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meya, Johannes & Poutvaara, Panu & Schwager, Robert, 2017. "Pocketbook voting, social preferences, and expressive motives in referenda," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 312, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Hideo Konishi & Chen-Yu Pan, 2017. "Campaign Contributions for Free Trade: Salient and Non-salient Agendas," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 926, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2016. "Determining models of influence," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01387480, HAL.
- Jean-François Laslier & Karine van der Straeten, 2016. "Strategic Voting in Multi-Winner Elections with Approval Balloting: A Theory for Large Electorates," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01304688, HAL.
- Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Heuristic voting under the Alternative Vote: the efficiency of “sour grapes" behavior," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01168670, HAL.
- Musharraf Cyan & Michael Price & Mark Rider, 2017. "Southern-Area Development Programme: How Communities Groups Function," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1710, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Tyutin, Anton & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2017. "On Legislative Lobbying under Political Uncertainty," TSE Working Papers 17-807, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gregor Dorfleitner & Lars Hornuf & Martina Weber, 2017. "Dynamics of Investor Communication in Equity Crowdfunding," Research Papers in Economics 2017-04, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Balanzó, Rafael de & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2017. "Crisis and Reorganization in Urban Dynamics: The Barcelona Case Study," IZA Discussion Papers 10748, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tomoko Matsumoto & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2017. "Change in Membership and Ranking of the Elites over Phases of Regime Change," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1042, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.