Report NEP-POL-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prato, Carlo & Wolton, Stephane, 2017. "Wisdom of the Crowd? Information Aggregation and Electoral Incentives," MPRA Paper 82753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Ryan & Mansour, Hani & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2018. "Closing the Gender Gap in Leadership Positions: Can Expanding the Pipeline Increase Parity?," IZA Discussion Papers 11263, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anthony Edo & Yvonne Giesing & Jonathan Öztunc & Panu Poutvaara, 2017. "Immigration and Electoral Support for the Far Left and the Far Right," Working Papers 2017-20, CEPII research center.
- Hideo Konishi & Chen-Yu Pan, 2018. "Silent Promotion of Agendas: Campaign Contributions and Ideological Polarization," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 944, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 25 Jul 2018.
- Chong, Alberto & Leï¿½n, Gianmarco & Roza, Vivian & Valdivia, Martin & Vega, Gabriela, 2017. "Urbanization Patterns, Information Diffusion and Female Voting in Rural Paraguay," CEPR Discussion Papers 12516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Vaz, Ana & Vicente, Pedro C, 2018. "Voting and Peer Effects: Experimental Evidence from Mozambique," CEPR Discussion Papers 12580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Lo Prete & Elsa Fornero, 2017. "“Voting in the aftermath of a pension reform: the role of financial literacy”," CeRP Working Papers 171, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Tjaša Bjedov & Simon Lapointe & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2018. "Does decentralization of decisions increase the stability of large groups?," Working Papers 1802, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Troiano, Ugo A., 2018. "Labor Market Attitudes and Experienced Political Institutions," MPRA Paper 83927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- In Do Hwang, 2017. "Which Type of Trust Matters?:Interpersonal vs. Institutional vs. Political Trust," Working Papers 2017-15, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Jessica Leight & Dana Foarta & Rohini Pande & Laura Ralston, 2018. "Value for Money? Community Targeting in Vote-Buying and Politician Accountability," NBER Working Papers 24194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoinette Baujard & Frédéric Gavrel & Herrade Igersheim & Jean-François Laslier & Isabelle Lebon, 2018. "How voters use grade scales in evaluative voting," Post-Print halshs-01618039, HAL.
- Adnan, Wifag & Miaari, Sami H., 2018. "Voting Patterns and the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 11261, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Foarta, Dana & Leight, Jessica & Pande, Rohini & Ralston, Laura, 2018. "Value for Money? Community Targeting in Vote-Buying and Politician Accountability," CEPR Discussion Papers 12575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2018. "Electoral Incentives, Term Limits, and the Sustainability of Peace," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/264406, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.