|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Stanford, California (United States)
Ralph Landau Economics Building, Stanford, CA 94305-6072
RePEc:edi:destaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Adrien Auclert & Frederic Martenet & Hannes Malmberg, 2019.
"Wealth and Demographics in the 21st Century,"
2019 Meeting Papers
952, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillermo Ordoñez & Facundo Piguillem, 2017.
"Retirement in the Shadow (Banking),"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1714, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2017.
- Ordoñez, Guillermo & Piguillem, Facundo, 2018. "Retirement in the Shadow (Banking)," CEPR Discussion Papers 13144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillermo Ordoñez & Facundo Piguillem, 2019. "Retirement in the Shadow (Banking)," NBER Working Papers 26337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Facundo Piguillem & Guillermo Ordonez, 2015. "Retirement in the Shadow (Banking)," 2015 Meeting Papers 1200, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillermo Ordoñez & Facundo Piguillem, 2017. "Retirement in the Shadow (Banking)," EIEF Working Papers Series 1714, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2017.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Frederic Martenet should log into the RePEc Author Service.