Report NEP-AGE-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pauline Rossi & Mathilde Godard, 2019. "The Old-Age Security Motive for Fertility: Evidence from the Extension of Social Pensions in Namibia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-069/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bütler, Monika & Stadelmann, Sabrina, 2019. "Building on pension: Second pillar wealth as a way to finance real estate?," Economics Working Paper Series 1913, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Jan 2020.
- Robert L. Clark & Denis Pelletier, 2019. "Does Automatic Enrollment Increase Contributions to Supplement Retirement Programs by K-12 and University Employees?," NBER Working Papers 26263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Montizaan, Raymond, 2019. "Redistribution of Individual Pension Wealth to Survivor Pensions: Evidence from a Stated Preferences Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 12625, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thomas Cooley & Edwin Nusbaum & Espen Henriksen, 2019. "Demographic Obstacles to European Growth," 2019 Meeting Papers 1352, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- S'ergio Bacelar & Luis Antunes, 2019. "Generational political dynamics of retirement pensions systems: An agent based model," Papers 1909.08706, arXiv.org.
- Adrien Auclert & Frederic Martenet & Hannes Malmberg, 2019. "Wealth and Demographics in the 21st Century," 2019 Meeting Papers 952, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert L. Clark & Robert G. Hammond & Siyan Liu, 2019. "Work after Retirement: Worklife Transitions of Career Public Employess," NBER Working Papers 26272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margherita Borella & Fang Yang & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2019. "Are marriage-related taxes and Social Security benefits holding back female labor supply?," 2019 Meeting Papers 917, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ciani, Emanuele & Delavande, Adeline & Etheridge, Ben & Francesconi, Marco, 2019. "Policy Uncertainty and Information Flows: Evidence from Pension Reform Expectations," IZA Discussion Papers 12604, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- -, 2019. "Día Mundial de la Población 2019," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 44824, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Schön, Matthias & Stähler, Nikolai, 2019. "When old meets young? Germany's population ageing and the current account," Discussion Papers 33/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Gray, Helen & Stokes, Lucy, 2019. "Does Employing Older Workers Affect Workplace Performance?," IZA Discussion Papers 12598, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gastón Illanes & Manisha Padi, 2019. "Retirement Policy and Annuity Market Equilibria: Evidence from Chile," NBER Working Papers 26285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2019. "Employment of People Ages 55 to 79," Reports 55454, Congressional Budget Office.