Report NEP-DGE-2021-08-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xu, Wenli, 2020. "A Baseline DSGE model of Climate Change for Climate Policy Analysis," MPRA Paper 109234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrien Auclert & Hannes Malmberg & Frederic Martenet & Matthew Rognlie, 2021. "Demographics, Wealth, and Global Imbalances in the Twenty-First Century," NBER Working Papers 29161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrice Collard & Omar Licandro, 2021. "The Neoclassical Model and the Welfare Costs of Selection," CESifo Working Paper Series 9249, CESifo.
- Anton A. Cheremukhin & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria, 2021. "Wage Setting Under Targeted Search," Working Papers 2111, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Anna Lipinska & Giovanni Lombardo, 2021. "Sharing Asymmetric Tail Risk: Smoothing, Asset Prices and Terms of Trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 1324, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Uchida, Yuki & Ono, Tetsuo, 2021. "Borrowing to Finance Public Investment: A Politico-economic Analysis of Fiscal Rules," MPRA Paper 109289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasin Kürsat Önder & Enes Sunel, 2021. "Default of Depreciate," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 21/1023, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Shuwei Zhang, 2021. "Understanding Why Fiscal Stimulus Can Fail through the Lens of the Survey of Professional Forecasters," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2021-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Tapsoba, Augustin, 2021. "Polygyny and the Economic Determinants of Family Formation Outcomes in Sub-Saharan Africa," TSE Working Papers 21-1240, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2021. "Public Debt Bubbles in Heterogeneous Agent Models with Tail Risk," NBER Working Papers 29138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cynthia L. Doniger, 2021. "What Can We Learn from Asynchronous Wage Changes?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2021-055r1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 31 Mar 2022.
- Riccardo Bianchi Vimercati & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Joao Guerreiro, 2021. "Fiscal Stimulus with Imperfect Expectations: Spending vs. Tax Policy," NBER Working Papers 29134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Alexander Horst Schwemmer, 2021. "Ageing and Welfare-State Policy Making: Macroeconomic Perspective," NBER Working Papers 29162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kedagni, Desire & Krishna, Kala & Megalokonomou, Rigissa & Zhao, Yingyan, 2021. "Does class size matter? How, and at what cost?," ISU General Staff Papers 202104010700001085, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.