|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2013 Department of Economics; Tippie College of Business; University of Iowa (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics and Finance Durham, United Kingdom
: +44 (0) 191 334 6340
+44 (0) 191 334 6341
23/26 Old Elvet, Durham DH1 3HY
RePEc:edi:deduruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Anurag Banerjee & Parantap Basu & Elisa Keller, 2016. "Business Cost and Skill Acquisition," CEGAP Working Papers 2016_01, Durham University Business School.
- Elisa Keller, 2013. "The Slowdown in American Educational Attainment," CEGAP Working Papers 2013_05, Durham University Business School.
- Keller, Elisa, 2014. "The slowdown in American educational attainment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 252-270.
- Elisa Keller, 2007. "Classical and Bayesian Methods for the VAR Analysis: International Comparisons," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(6), pages 149-202, November-.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Elisa Keller, 2013.
"The Slowdown in American Educational Attainment,"
CEGAP Working Papers
2013_05, Durham University Business School.
- Kong, Yu-Chien & Ravikumar, B. & Vandenbroucke, Guillaume, 2015.
"Explaining Cross-Cohort Differences in Life Cycle Earnings,"
2015-35, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Sep 2016.
- Guillaume Vandenbroucke & B Ravikumar & Yu-Chien Kong, 2015. "Explaining Cross-Cohort Di fferences in Life Cycle Earnings," 2015 Meeting Papers 1409, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kevin Donovan & Christopher Herrington, 2017. "Factors Affecting College Attainment and Student Ability in the U.S. since 1900," Working Papers 1701, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kong, Yu-Chien & Ravikumar, B. & Vandenbroucke, Guillaume, 2015. "Explaining Cross-Cohort Differences in Life Cycle Earnings," Working Papers 2015-35, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Sep 2016.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elisa Keller should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.