|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Sveriges RiksbankStockholm, Sweden
: 08 - 787 00 00
08-21 05 31
Brunkebergstorg 11, 103 37 Stockholm
RePEc:edi:rbgovse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Grodecka, Anna, 2017. "On the effectiveness of loan-to-value regulation in a multiconstraint framework," Working Paper Series 347, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Grodecka, Anna & Kotidis, Antonis, 2016. "Double Liability in a Branch Banking System: Historical Evidence from Canada," Working Paper Series 316, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Grodecka, Anna, 2014.
"Subprime borrowers, securitization and the transmission of business cycles,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100456, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Grodecka, Anna, 2016. "Subprime Borrowers, Securitization and the Transmission of Business Cycles," Working Paper Series 317, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Anna Grodecka & Karlygash Kuralbayeva, 2014.
"The Price vs Quantity Debate: Climate policy and the role of business cycles,"
OxCarre Working Papers
137, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Anna Grodecka & Karlygash Kuralbayeva, 2015. "The price vs quantity debate: climate policy and the role of business cycles," GRI Working Papers 177, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
repec:bon:bonedp:bgse07_2013 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (5) 2014-06-02 2015-02-22 2015-03-22 2016-03-23 2017-12-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (5) 2014-06-02 2015-02-22 2016-02-23 2016-03-23 2017-12-18. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (3) 2015-02-22 2016-03-23 2017-12-18. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (3) 2015-02-22 2016-03-23 2017-12-18. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2014-06-02 2015-03-22. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2016-02-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2015-03-22. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2016-02-23. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2014-06-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anna Grodecka should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.