Report NEP-BAN-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kinda Cheryl Hachem & Zheng Michael Song, 2016. "Liquidity Rules and Credit Booms," NBER Working Papers 21880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grodecka, Anna, 2016. "Subprime Borrowers, Securitization and the Transmission of Business Cycles," Working Paper Series 317, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Roberto Felici & Federico Maria Signoretti, 2016. "Euro area significant banks: main differences and recent performance," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 306, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Corbisiero, Giuseppe, 2016. "Bank Lending, Collateral, and Credit Traps in a Monetary Union," Research Technical Papers 02/RT/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2016. "More Accurate Measurement for Enhanced Controls: VaR vs ES?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01281940, HAL.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Amine Tarazi & Agusman Agusman & Gary S. Monroe & Dominic Gasbarro, 2016. "Loan Loss Provisions and Lending Behavior of Banks: Do Information Sharing and Borrower Legal Rights Matter?," Working Papers hal-01284978, HAL.
- Gaetano Gaballo & Ramon Marimon, 2016. "Breaking the Spell with Credit-Easing: Self-Confirming Credit Crises in Competitive Search Economies," NBER Working Papers 22006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Doblas-Madrid & Kevin J. Lansing, 2016. "Credit-fuelled bubbles," Working Paper Series 2016-2, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Arito Ono & Kosuke Aoki & Shinichi Nishioka & Kohei Shintani & Yosuke Yasui, 2016. "Long-term interest rates and bank loan supply: Evidence from firm-bank loan-level data," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2016. "A Simple Model of Subprime Borrowers and Credit Growth," NBER Working Papers 21942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ono, Arito & Uchida, Hirofumi & Udell, Gregory F. & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "Lending Pro-Cyclicality and Macro-Prudential Policy: Evidence from Japanese LTV Ratios," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 41, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Andrea Prestipino, 2016. "Wholesale Banking and Bank Runs in Macroeconomic Modelling of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 21892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ono, Arito & Saito, Yukiko & Sakai, Koji & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "Does Geographical Proximity Matter in Small Business Lending? Evidence from Changes in Main Bank Relationships," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 40, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fetzer, Thiemo, 2016. "Commercialization and the Decline of Joint Liability Microcredit," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1119, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Zeineb Affes & Rania Hentati-Kaffel, 2016. "Predicting US banks bankruptcy: logit versus Canonical Discriminant analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Charles Goodhart & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2016. "The United States dominates global investment banking- does it matter for Europe?," Policy Contributions 13132, Bruegel.
- Zeineb Affes & Rania Hentati-Kaffel, 2016. "Predicting US banks bankruptcy: logit versus Canonical Discriminant analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01281948, HAL.