Report NEP-CFN-2018-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesse Edgerton & Naomi E. Feldman & Laura Kawano & Elena Patel & Nirupama Rao & Michael Stevens, 2018. "The Long and Short of It : Do Public and Private Firms Invest Differently?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-068, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ai Oku & Hayato Hashimoto & Keigo Watanabe, 2018. "Rationality of Corporate Cash Holdings," Discussion papers ron310, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Andrea Mina & Henry Lahr, 2018. "The pecking order of innovation finance," LEM Papers Series 2018/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Grodecka, Anna & Kenny, Seán & Ögren, Anders, 2018. "Predictors of Bank Distress: The 1907 Crisis in Sweden," Lund Papers in Economic History 180, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Carolyn W. Chang & Kian Guan Lim & Tien Foo Sing, 2018. "Optimal Leverage Strategies for Asian REITs ," ERES eres2018_71, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Katsutoshi Shimizu & Kim Cuong Ly & Weihan Cui, 2018. "Why do firms choose negative net debt policy?," Working Papers 2018-32, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Lips, Johannes, 2018. "Debt and the Oil Industry - Analysis on the Firm and Production Level," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181504, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ashraf, Dawood & Rizwan, Muhammad Suhail & Azmat, Saad, 2018. "The Role of Ownership and Governance Mechanism in Sukuk Financing by Malaysian Firms: An Application of A Double Selection Model," Working Papers 2018-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Todtenhaupt, Maximilian & Voget, Johannes, 2018. "International Taxation and Productivity Effects of M&As," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181548, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Diego Restrepo-Tobón & Jim Sánchez-González, 2018. "Measuring Profit Efficiency of Colombian Banks: A Composite Nonstandard Profit Function Approach," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016789, Universidad EAFIT.