Report NEP-MON-2021-04-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans Genberg & Ã–zer Karagedikli, 2021. "Machine Learning and Central Banks: Ready for Prime Time?," Working Papers wp43, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre.
- Sophocles Mavroeidis, 2021. "Identification at the Zero Lower Bound," Papers 2103.12779, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.
- Mr. Ken Miyajima, 2021. "Monetary Policy, Inflation, and Distributional Impact: South Africa’s Case," IMF Working Papers 2021/078, International Monetary Fund.
- Gustavo Adler & Kyun Suk Chang & Rui Mano & Yuting Shao, 2021. "Foreign Exchange Intervention: A Dataset of Public Data and Proxies," IMF Working Papers 2021/047, International Monetary Fund.
- Klodiana Istrefi & Florens Odendahl & Giulia Sestieri, 2021. "Fed communication on financial stability concerns and monetary policy decisions: revelations from speeches," Working Papers 2110, Banco de España.
- Giovanni Pellegrino & Efrem Castelnuovo & Giovanni Caggiano, 2021. "Uncertainty and Monetary Policy during the Great Recession," Economics Working Papers 2021-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Romain Lafarguette & Mr. Romain M Veyrune, 2021. "Foreign Exchange Intervention Rules for Central Banks: A Risk-based Framework," IMF Working Papers 2021/032, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicoletta Batini, 2021. "Facing the Global Financial Cycle: What Role for Policy," IMF Working Papers 2021/034, International Monetary Fund.
- Bloesch, Justin & Weber, Jacob P., 2021. "Structural Changes in Investment and the Waning Power of Monetary Policy," SocArXiv 7zhqp, Center for Open Science.
- Olav Syrstad & Ganesh Viswanath-Natraj, 2020. "Price-setting in the foreign exchange swap market: Evidence from order flow," Working Paper 2020/16, Norges Bank.
- Boliang Lin & Ruixi Lin, 2021. "The black hole of logistics costs of digitizing commodity money," Papers 2103.11772, arXiv.org.
- Ida, Daisuke & Iiboshi, Hirokuni, 2021. "The interaction of forward guidance in a two-country new Keynesian model," MPRA Paper 106752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parle, Conor & Zekaite, Zivile, 2020. "Inflation Expectations of Euro Area Consumers and Firms," Economic Letters 14/EL/20, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Joof, Foday & Touray, Sheriff, 2021. "The Impact of Remittance Flow on Real Effective Exchange Rate: Empirical Evidence from The Gambia," MPRA Paper 106045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin Cao & Valeriya Dinger & Anna Grodecka-Messi & Ragnar Juelsrud & Xin Zhang, 2020. "The interaction between macroprudential and monetary policies: The cases of Norway and Sweden," Working Paper 2020/8, Norges Bank.
- Peña, Guillermo, 2021. "A Monetary Policy Rule using Gravity Models," MPRA Paper 105967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamza Bennani, 2021. "Monetary Policy and the Racial Unemployment Rates in the US," EconomiX Working Papers 2021-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Maryam Mirfatah & Vasco J. Gabriel & Paul Levine, 2021. "Imperfect Exchange Rate Pass-through: Empirical Evidence and Monetary Policy Implications," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0321, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Carlos Cantú & Paolo Cavallino & Fiorella De Fiore & James Yetman, 2021. "A global database on central banks' monetary responses to Covid-19," BIS Working Papers 934, Bank for International Settlements.
- Goodhead, Robert, 2021. "The Economic Impact of Yield Curve Compression: Evidence from Euro Area Forward Guidance and Unconventional Monetary Policy," Research Technical Papers 1/RT/21, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Marcin Bielecki & Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa, 2021. "Intergenerational redistributive effects of monetary policy," Working Papers 2021-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Sergio Cesaratto & Riccardo Pariboni, 2021. "Keynes’s finance, the monetary and demand-led circuits: a Sraffian assessment," Department of Economics University of Siena 851, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- J. Daniel Aromí & Martín Llada, 2020. "Forecasting inflation with twitter," Asociación Argentina de Economía Política: Working Papers 4308, Asociación Argentina de Economía Política.
- Yilmaz, Nejat & Yucel, Eray, 2021. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Consumer Prices in Turkey: Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Evidence," MPRA Paper 105895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Barredo-Zuriarrain, 2019. "Money supply is endogenous and the Venezuelan hyperinflation is a monetary phenomenon," Post-Print halshs-03131095, HAL.
- Nadar, Anand, 2021. "An econometric analysis of the effectiveness of fiscal and monetary policies in India," OSF Preprints 7cevw, Center for Open Science.
- Daisuke Ida & Hirokuni Iiboshi, 2021. "The interaction of forward guidance in a two-country new Keynesian model," Papers 2103.12503, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2021.
- Sim, Chong Yang, 2021. "A Review on Output-Inflation Trade-off Based on New Classical and New Keynesian Theories," MPRA Paper 105767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito & Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2021. "Central Bank Swap Arrangements in the COVID-19 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 28585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina Anderl & Guglielmo Maria Caporale, 2021. "Exchange Rate Parities and Taylor Rule Deviations," CESifo Working Paper Series 8961, CESifo.
- Carlo Altavilla & Luc Laeven & José-Luis Peydró, 2021. "Monetary and macroprudential policy complementarities: Evidence from European credit registers," Economics Working Papers 1773, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rafael Emilio Congregado & Vicente Esteve, 2021. "Long-run neutrality of money and inflation in Spanish economy, 1830-1998," Working Papers 2104, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera, 2021. "The Voice of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 28592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Peter Agyemang-Mintah & Rexon T. Nting, 2021. "Law, mobile money drivers and mobile money innovations in developing countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 21/021, African Governance and Development Institute..