|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Littauer Center, Cambridge, MA 02138
RePEc:edi:deharus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Nikhil Agarwal & William Diamond, 2013. "Identification and Estimation in Two-Sided Matching Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1905, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2014.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nikhil Agarwal & William Diamond, 2013.
"Identification and Estimation in Two-Sided Matching Markets,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1905, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2014.
- Jacob Schwartz, 2018. "Schooling Choice, Labour Market Matching, and Wages," Papers 1803.09020, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2018.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2008. "Estimating Matching Games with Transfers," NBER Working Papers 14382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikhil Agarwal, 2014. "An Empirical Model of the Medical Match," NBER Working Papers 20767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikhil Agarwal & Paulo Somaini, 2014.
"Demand Analysis using Strategic Reports: An application to a school choice mechanism,"
NBER Working Papers
20775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikhil Agarwal & Paulo Somaini, 2018. "Demand Analysis Using Strategic Reports: An Application to a School Choice Mechanism," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 86(2), pages 391-444, March.
- Yingyao Hu, 2015. "Microeconomic models with latent variables: applications of measurement error models in empirical industrial organization and labor economics," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, William Diamond should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.