Report NEP-CBA-2019-08-26This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buchholz, Manuel & Schmidt, Kirsten & Tonzer, Lena, 2019. "Do conventional monetary policy instruments matter in unconventional times?," Discussion Papers 27/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Michael D. Bordo & Edward S. Prescott, 2019. "Federal Reserve Structure, Economic Ideas, and Monetary and Financial Policy," NBER Working Papers 26098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2019. "Effects of QE on sovereign bond spreads through the safe asset channel," DNB Working Papers 647, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Atsushi Tanaka, 2019. "How Can a Central Bank Exit Quantitative Easing Without Rapidly Shrinking its Balance Sheet?," Discussion Paper Series 196, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Belke, Ansgar & Frenzel Baudisch, Coletta & Göcke, Matthias, 2019. "Interest Rate Bands of Inaction and Play-Hysteresis in Domestic Investment - Evidence for the Euro Area," GLO Discussion Paper Series 374, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Blaes, Barno A. & Kraaz, Björn & Offermanns, Christian J., 2019. "The effects of the eurosystem's APP on euro area bank lending: Letting different data speak," Discussion Papers 26/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Eric Monnet & Miklos Vari, 2019. "Liquidity Ratios as Monetary Policy Tools: Some Historical Lessons for Macroprudential Policy," IMF Working Papers 19/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Louka T. Katseli & Anastasia Theofilakou & Kalliopi-Maria Zekente, 2019. "Central bank independence and inflation preferences: new empirical evidence on the effects on inflation," Working Papers 265, Bank of Greece.
- de Groot, Oliver & Haas, Alexander, 2019. "The Signalling Channel of Negative Interest Rates," MPRA Paper 95479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjay R. Singh & Vaishali Garga, 2019. "Output Hysteresis and Optimal Monetary Policy," Working Papers 331, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Benchimol & Lahcen Bounader, 2019. "Optimal Monetary Policy under Bounded Rationality," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2019.07, Bank of Israel.
- Lilley, Andrew & Maggiori, Matteo & Neiman, Brent & Schreger, Jesse, 2019. "Exchange Rate Reconnect," CEPR Discussion Papers 13869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deniz O Igan & Thomas Lambert, 2019. "Bank Lobbying: Regulatory Capture and Beyond," IMF Working Papers 19/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Breitenlechner, Max & Nuutilainen, Riikka, 2019. "China's monetary policy and the loan market : How strong is the credit channel in China?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Filippou, Ilias & Taylor, Mark P, 2019. "Forward-Looking Policy Rules and Currency Premia," CEPR Discussion Papers 13835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Osadchiy, Maksim & Sidorov, Alexander, 2019. "Do banks need a supervisor?," MPRA Paper 95290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jules H. van Binsbergen & William F. Diamond & Marco Grotteria, 2019. "Risk-Free Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 26138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schiliro, Daniele, 2017. "Governance and institutions for stability and growth in the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 95428, University Library of Munich, Germany.